Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End BillyBobs Oppression (T-Mod o__O)
Ingame Name: Kapitan Billybob

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55941536 

Time Played: 500 Hrs

When First Joined: July 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Most often will be available early mornings, and late evening time periods  

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: One thing I believe that I've demonstrated in my time of being staff is my ability to bring "playfulness" into the server and create a fun atmosphere while also ensuring that things do not get out of hand and dah rules are enforced, and I think that is one things players appreciate about me. I also try to be unbiased as possible and am not afraid to slay friends, or fellow staff if I feel they are in the wrong. When I am on I also try to handle reports as fast, and accurately as possible. My time as staff here, and my previous time as an admin on a server many moons ago demonstrates that I should be given more responsibility I feel. 

Why you want to help the community: I've played on this community for nearly 7 years, and TTT for a decade. Despite all that time I still find myself having fun playing with the community and meeting new people. Being staff provides me the opportunity to give back the enjoyment I've had with the community to new players. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13128 (Denied T-Mod)

How did you find us?: Randomly scrolling through

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: One main concern I am sure that will be pointed out is my activity, or lack there of, during the summer months. As I had pointed out before I was attending schooling to certify myself to be a tank commander, which as you can imagine sometimes Army schooling does not provide you time to do much of anything. Yet, while I wasn't in-game I still kept up with the community on discord and read the forums to keep myself in the loop. After graduating my school at the start of October I jumped right back to playing with the new free time. All in all I feel that spending over 7 years in this community buys me reasonable enough assumption that I won't randomly dip away months at a time without it having something to do with my job. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Good evening. 

I've played with you a little bit but not as much as I would hope to answer this. I can't say I've really ever ran into any issues with how you do things or handle your responsibilities. You seem like a chill guy and certainly friendly enough. You've shown good activity over the last 2 months so even considering your breaks from the server it's not like more help is a bad thing. We all have lives and can only deal with what we can at a time and in this case you certainly try to volunteer a good chunk of your time. 

Tmod isn't that different from Trusted as far as TTT goes, you get Fspec and Karma bans. Considering your time in Trusted I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to hand those shiny things over to you. 

A blue BillyBob wouldn't be a bad idea + 1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Give the man his rank already +1.

Very active when I was staff and a very fun person to play with.

Also he remade the Praise "The Person Above You" thread so that should give him co-owner rights too.
Give this man a raise +1 top tier staffer gets the Killah seal of approval
Honestly don’t know why he didn’t get it last time he made an app. 1+ whenever I played with you seem to handle staffing fine. Only one thing I suppose would irritate people would be the slay reasons you do I suppose but then again that’s not really that bad as long as you explain properly when people ask for clarification and stuff.  A little joking around won’t hurt anything as long as you explain the reasoning afterwords if asked.
+1, knows what he is doing and is loved by the community :)
(12-08-2021, 09:38 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Only one thing I suppose would irritate people would be the slay reasons you do I suppose but then again that’s not really that bad as long as you explain properly when people ask for clarification and stuff. A little joking around won’t hurt anything as long as you explain the reasoning afterwords if asked.
echoing this, just make sure you extend the same and greater caution to warn reasons as well as to keep things straightforward, simple, and informative

other than that i foresee literally no issues with you getting tmod (stunning praise, i know, but what i mean is that you do a good job on all fronts save what was aforementioned which you can work on easily) +1
Jesse brought up literally my only issue with you outside of inactivity. It would be best to issue any punishment reason with a serious reason unless it is someone you 100% know is cool with the joke.
Aka, no guest should be given a joke reason.

+1, he is one of our more active staff and has met the required activity limit for T-Mod.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Military Service/ Training shouldn't have an impact on promotion. With the whole punishment reason thing just remember that staff aren't allowed to have fun...

I see nil stock global on a reason who this oppression should continue. +1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Congrats your app has been Accepted!