Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
something strange
(12-12-2021, 03:08 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: Is there any proof of this happening? I never ungag myself from staff. Are you sure I hadn't left the game and rejoined a while later? As I was map gagged before and had to leave for around 30 minutes maybe before coming back.
[Image: Screenshot-13.png]
Not sure why I'd lie to staff if it hadn't happened. The map was awesome building.
Every day is a Monday
[Image: 41110189_y4Mzae3yD3FXyeu.png]
(12-12-2021, 03:26 PM)[red]Ashe | Satin Bow Wrote:
(12-12-2021, 03:08 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: Is there any proof of this happening? I never ungag myself from staff. Are you sure I hadn't left the game and rejoined a while later? As I was map gagged before and had to leave for around 30 minutes maybe before coming back.
[Image: Screenshot-13.png]
Not sure why I'd lie to staff if it hadn't happened. The map was awesome building.

Huh, makes sense considering it was 4+ weeks ago I would forget but again nothing like this has happened since whereas my points still stand.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I would recommend leaving out allegations that don’t have proof backing them. If you have evidence of said accusations provide them.
Since I do not remember seeing evidence, Nazu will not be given a strike for allegedly ungagging himself.

Seeing as how he has mic spammed many times and has been told to stop by many individuals, the player will be banned for 3 days.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army