Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Again, I should probably have slept but....
Here we are again!

It's like an exact month since your last application!  :D

I'll just touch base on the points I had on the last one:

1. You have calmed down a lot, I have witnessed you still getting a bit worked up but that happens and it's fine. You don't seem to blow those things out of proportion and make the situation more than it is. This is a great improvement.
  2. The backset staffing issue isn't much of an issue anymore.
  3. Your awareness has improved, I haven't witnessed you calling out people who aren't breaking the rules. So good on that.
  4. Your ban requests and evidence have improved over the last month. You also ping for staff when you need to and list the proper information when you do. You also haven't kicked anyone lately, lol.
  5. And you have been more active on the discord and on the forums!

I really think you took everyone's advice and improved on yourself as a part of this community. Thank you for taking what we said seriously and being positive about it, Some players tend to do the opposite when given criticism.

On this app I'll give a +1
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Again, I should probably have slept but.... - by 𝓏𝕠𝕄❶➂ⓐᵉ - 12-13-2021, 01:19 PM