Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Song Stop
My ISIS Remix, which is basically just the ISIS intro music with a techno beat added, was stopped. In no way did I say that Muslims or the religion of Islam was bad or incorrect, simpley queued a remix of the song which I find enjoyable as well as comical due to the techno added. Christian saw it fit to stop the song and warn me about not doing so and having been warned not to before. This is false and incorrect as I stopped putting The Black People Song, The White People Song, The Mexican Song, The Islam Song, and The Asian Song in the queue at the new rule, despite them making fun of the stereotypes rather than enforcing them, but I did not stop putting the ISIS intro song into the queue as there is nothing inheritably racist or offensive about the song.

Assuming the association with ISIS is what set Christian off, then I propose his actions were in it of them self Islamophobic as ISIS practices Islam to the letter of the Quran, therefore his actions are Islamophobic for saying their views on the religion are wrong.

Bottom line, the only people who could ever possibly be offended by the song are members of ISIS, or extremists whom I doubt are playing Garry's Mod at noon in the middle of a Tuesday.

It should be noted that this isn't a report on him as staff, as he is generally a good member of the staff but this is something that should be addressed in the rules as there is nothing inheritably racist or offensive about the intro song to ISIS videos as it is also an actual song.
[Image: running-shaggy.gif]
You need to understand queuing songs is a privilege and not a right. Also calling Christian an islamophobic after stopping one song is beyond jumping to conclusions.
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1291.html
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(05-02-2017, 12:15 PM)reed1103 Wrote: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1291.html

i like how that link has nothing to do with the thread haha
Oh.

The thread says that islamophobia is prohibited, idk
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
In my opinion techno ISIS music doesn't break any of the racism rule?
People stop weeb shit all the time. Das not islamaphobic. That's weebaphobic. I demand bans, and justice, and uh a car, and a patato bread BLT, uhhh exactly 1234points deducted from Lycan's account, Firefly put back on the air, Trump to AT LEAST stop using spray on tan and go to a real beach, and a shot of whiskey: in reparations for these atrocities.

Don't make this go down like it did in EVE Online.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(05-02-2017, 12:46 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: In my opinion techno ISIS music doesn't break any of the racism rule?

Read the thread reed posted, playing a song like that breaks one of the rules
Dont look so blue
There are so many things wrong with your top post, I don't know where to begin. So I'll just skip to the tl;dr and we'll all move on.

Tastes have changed on the server. It used to be ok to call everyone niggers. It's not anymore. It used to be ok to bully people you didn't like. It's not anymore. In a previous period on the server, this would have been fine. But the current Admins have said it's not and they're not gonna budge on it. The climate has changed on this server, so you need to either adapt or die. Refusing to evolve will result in the loss of ability to queue music.
Glad to see that we protect the songs of terrorists organizations from being made fun of! Welcome to Dinkleberg's Safe Space where we protect terrorists from getting butthurt. Are we allowed to play the Ebola song still?