Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Song Stop
Ted is the voice of reason
Yeah let's not make fun of terrorist that's mean
(05-02-2017, 03:35 PM)Tedgp908 >:( Wrote: Glad to see that we protect the songs of terrorists organizations from being made fun of! Welcome to Dinkleberg's Safe Space where we protect terrorists from getting butthurt. Are we allowed to play the Ebola song still?

<snip>

Went a bit too hard. Attitude unbecoming of staff. My bad.
How is that islamophobic? It's just ISIS music with a techno beat... not like it was a song about all Muslims being terrorists or some shit.

I mean, I can kind of see it being racist, but I honestly think no one on here gives a shit. If someone says something then you can stop it.

Also, why would you defend a terrorist organization haha

Have you all gone mad? Are you a bunch of terrorist sympathizers?

Could it be communism????!!?
I don't see the problem.

ISIS deserves to be made fun of mate

(05-02-2017, 02:49 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: There are so many things wrong with your top post, I don't know where to begin. So I'll just skip to the tl;dr and we'll all move on.

Tastes have changed on the server. It used to be ok to call everyone niggers. It's not anymore. It used to be ok to bully people you didn't like. It's not anymore. In a previous period on the server, this would have been fine. But the current Admins have said it's not and they're not gonna budge on it. The climate has changed on this server, so you need to either adapt or die. Refusing to evolve will result in the loss of ability to queue music.

It was never ok to bully people.... staff just didn't get around to handling it quickly

(05-02-2017, 04:36 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 03:35 PM)Tedgp908 >:( Wrote: Glad to see that we protect the songs of terrorists organizations from being made fun of! Welcome to Dinkleberg's Safe Space where we protect terrorists from getting butthurt. Are we allowed to play the Ebola song still?

You were kicked out of staff for being an abusive person and your opinion is worth nothing. Take your shit to the place you left here for. When anyone of worth wants your opinion, they'll ask you for it. Spoiler alert: no one wants to talk to a disgraced embarrassment.

Telling people their opinion doesn't matter? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Everyone's opinion matters, no matter what it may be. Even if you don't agree with it
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-02-2017, 03:35 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: Glad to see that we protect the songs of terrorists organizations from being made fun of! Welcome to Dinkleberg's Safe Space where we protect terrorists from getting butthurt. Are we allowed to play the Ebola song still?

You were kicked out of staff for being an abusive person and your opinion is worth nothing. Take your shit to the place you left here for. When anyone of worth wants your opinion, they'll ask you for it. Spoiler alert: no one wants to talk to a disgraced embarrassment.
All you other mods should take notes, this man is the living symbol of the best mod in the world. I mean, look at how he addressed another human being. 

Siege Heil!

oboy...your opinion of Ted sure does seem like a bad one. Your opinion of him is worth about as much as his opinion though.
(05-02-2017, 03:35 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: Glad to see that we protect the songs of terrorists organizations from being made fun of! Welcome to Dinkleberg's Safe Space where we protect terrorists from getting butthurt. Are we allowed to play the Ebola song still?

Glad to see you are being real mature here! I don't think that attitude is how you treat members of the community. Maybe that's why if you look at the GameTracker graphs for the past 30 days and over a longer period of time show all three severs declining in popularity. Maybe this is explainable becuase this is how you treat members of the community. You treat people like shit and expect them to leave then cry about people being shitty to you after you treat them like shit.

The reason I was demoted from Moderator is because you went on another servers discord looking to gather evidence to get people( especially me which you have been doing for probably 6 months) banned, this is also why Lycan got banned and demoted. I got banned for posting a meme about you in another servers discord, even Dinkleberg thought that ban was stupid which is why I got unbanned. 

Why are you so hung up that I joined another community? That's none of your business.

If someone said that exact post but directed towards you, Rippe. They would probably be forum banned right now.

You also know the scoreboard issue? Mushroomz the owner of 4th Life said he would help you with that problem. You had no interest in getting his help on fixing the issue that is plaguing the server. 

Glad to see how you treat members of the community like shit.
This whole thread is silly honestly.
Should the song of been stopped? No. It's not demeaning, making fun of, or otherwise shaming any race. Granted I don't speak Arabic to know but I doubt anyone else here does either.
Should home boy be making this big a deal about it? Naw, it's a song stop man. Doesn't really make sense to haul off calling people members of Isis over it.
Is 1 mod stopsound for the whole server because they personally don't like the song an ok thing? Naw if it's not directly offensive bigoted or racist you have your own personal !stop like everyone else. Shit, I like Arabic techno. The guys at the corner store are always bumping it (Like literally, i'm not making a joke in poor taste this actually happens daily). I'd of been a little bent too. Not calling anyone an terrorist bent lmfao but ykno.

If you're that worried about it magn, make a staff abuse report. I just wouldn't expect it to get anywhere more than "can you both stop? thanks.", because this is silly af on both sides.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(05-02-2017, 04:49 PM)Lycan Wrote:

oboy...your opinion of Ted sure does seem like a bad one. Your opinion of him is worth about as much as his opinion though.

Yours matters less though  ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
This thread shouldn't have existed in the first place. "False song stop" is a bullshit complaint, because complaining about your queue being stopped is bullshit. Just queue something another goddamn round. You know you're trying to stir the pot, OP. And you succeeded And now it's spiraled out of control with toxicity on all sides. Just drop it. All of you.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]