Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Song Stop
Also @Mr_Rippe chill tf out this is a FORUM FOR OPINIONS AND CONCERNS, his opinion is valid. Period and end of that conversation line.

(05-02-2017, 04:56 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: This thread shouldn't have existed in the first place. "False song stop" is a bullshit complaint, because complaining about your queue being stopped is bullshit. Just queue something another goddamn round. And now it's spiraled out of control with toxicity on all sides. Just drop it. All of you.

TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(05-02-2017, 04:56 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: This thread shouldn't have existed in the first place. "False song stop" is a bullshit complaint, because complaining about your queue being stopped is bullshit. Just queue something another goddamn round. You know you're trying to stir the pot, OP. And you succeeded And now it's spiraled out of control with toxicity on all sides. Just drop it. All of you.

The thread was all good until Rippe decided to come out of nowhere and insult me, and the work I have done for this server. In his act "unbecoming of staff".
(05-02-2017, 05:12 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 04:56 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: This thread shouldn't have existed in the first place. "False song stop" is a bullshit complaint, because complaining about your queue being stopped is bullshit. Just queue something another goddamn round. You know you're trying to stir the pot, OP. And you succeeded And now it's spiraled out of control with toxicity on all sides. Just drop it. All of you.

The thread was all good until Rippe decided to come out of nowhere and insult me, and the work I have done for this server. In his act "unbecoming of staff".

The original post was trying to stir the pot and succeeded in doing so. Rippe was wrong in insulting you. Rick Sanchez was definitely trying to spark some sort of argument with the thread by trying to make a big deal out of nothing. It's resulted in an argument that doesn't need to happen and the worst of everyone being brought out.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(05-02-2017, 05:22 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:

The original post was trying to stir the pot and succeeded in doing so. Rippe was wrong in insulting you. Rick Sanchez was definitely trying to spark some sort of argument with the thread by trying to make a big deal out of nothing. It's resulted in an argument that doesn't need to happen and the worst of everyone being brought out.
Nothing here was out of hand until one person took it far. OP did bring up a good question on what was acceptable to queue and what was not, he just worded it wrong. It was one person overreacting.

The post from me was satire. Does Dinkleberg's really support terrorism? No.
(05-02-2017, 05:33 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 05:22 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:

Nothing here was out of hand until one person took it far. OP did bring up a good question on what was acceptable to queue and what was not, he just worded it wrong. It was one person overreacting.

The post from me was satire. Does Dinkleberg's really support terrorism? No.
OP made an abuse report instead of posting in the support forum asking about it. I don't think one party is more wrong than the other here I'm remaining neutral on the rest of the argument. I just think the entire thing spiraled out of control.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I don't think the song should have been stopped, It's not really offensive any less so than the America Fuck Yeah song from Team America. Has this thread spiraled out of control? Absolutely. Should it have even been made? Less so, it's not too big of a deal.
I don't know, it could be considered islamophobic to some people
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(05-02-2017, 06:23 PM)reed1103 Wrote: I don't know, it could be considered islamophobic to some people

maybe to isis members
[Image: giphy.gif]
Has nothing to do with this post but... ISIS does not follow the Qur'an to a T...

“Those who believe (in the Qur’an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,—any who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve”

English translation of a passage... So ye Just gonna throw that one in there.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(05-02-2017, 06:36 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 06:23 PM)reed1103 Wrote: I don't know, it could be considered islamophobic to some people

maybe to isis members

and christian