Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, like I was saying...
(12-17-2021, 12:15 AM)The Triangle Wrote: I am neutral. 

The main reasons being is that there hasn't been anything that say "OH YEAH! FINALLY!!" type thing for me when it comes to your performance but the things that really made me go meh about this is this:
"But in all seriousness; I want to continue to help everyone out. I know I can do this as a Tmod, I know it's more responsibility and I completely understand and recognize this. This will be my last app, as well, I don't think I'll be wanting another position after tmod (If I get promoted). " Now I realize that you are being honest which I respect the honesty, there's just part of me that doesn't feel like you should be promoted because from a long term perspective this just seems almost lazy. AGAIN, this is just my observation that doesn't mean it's a fact or anything so nobody get all wound up... 

I respect your opinion but I'm not sure how this is preserved as lazy. I took my time with this and was very honest about it. I even reached out to a few peers to get their opinion before moving forward with the application. Having dyslexia can sometimes make me overprocess what I'm trying to say; so I've learned to keep things simple but try to portray importance in my responses.

Quote:An additional contributing factor is what I've heard from various reliable players that wish to stay anonymous. They've brought up the concern that on a few occasions within the last 30 days a donor has had to take control of a few troll situations and you were just basically there or not involved. 

Now maybe you had stepped away from the PC for a min, I do not know the details and these individuals didn't provide video for me to watch but I have heard this observation made mention from at least 3 different sources. 

When I'm unresponsive and the only staff member on then I would hope the donors would step up, especially if it's donors that help out regularly. When I was a donor I would do this if I knew a staff member was busy or was tabbed out. 
But this is also pretty vague... I know we have some donors that like to jump the ball in some situations or think someone is breaking a rule when it's just a misunderstanding. I would really need to know more about these occurrences to really have a better response.

Usually, if I am not responsive I'm tabbed out from the game; either to update the ptw, grab a screenshot, go through the evidence, and a number of things. As I am tabbed out the live audio is cut off but I continue to record (this is helpful with ghosties/cheaters), although the audio is muted, so if there is something happening while I'm tabbed out there is not much I can do about that.
When I do tab back in I normally ask if something happened and most of the time everything is fine. If a player got a mute or a gag I continue with monitoring that player and update the ptw.

Unfortunately, I cannot have eyes and ears constantly on the server, exceptionally when I'm gathering evidence and putting together a ban request. 
Thank you for bringing this to my attention... I feel kind of bad that the players didn't say something to me though, these kinds of things let me know where I'm lacking and what needs improvement. 
Quote:I had really hoped to be able to be on server with you more recently before commenting but you get on server when i'm going to sleep lawl. 

All in all, I do not have an issue with you advancing there just isn't anything I've seen that makes you stand out in my eyes. 

Keep on keeping on

Again thank you for you're response and opinions, I'll try to work on these negative things and hopefully turn them into positives.

(12-15-2021, 08:00 PM)[test]Wilfry Wrote: Having over 20 Deadpool models doesn't make me weird

Anyways, Zom is one of the most active Trusted Staff members I've seen in these past 2 to 3 months(at least on the times I'm around playing and I'm here for almost 6 hours a day sooo....) and showing that she has control and she knows what she is doing this is a solid +1

ALSO DEADPOOL BEST PLAYER MODEL

Wilfry thank you.
Also, I'm pretty worried you have an addition to Deadpool models, please seek help.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, like I was saying... - by August - 12-14-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: So, like I was saying... - by Nazu - 12-14-2021, 10:04 PM
RE: So, like I was saying... - by TheUltraFish - 12-14-2021, 10:15 PM
RE: So, like I was saying... - by ZOM❶➂ⓐᵉ - 12-14-2021, 10:41 PM
RE: So, like I was saying... - by chaos - 12-15-2021, 12:59 PM
RE: So, like I was saying... - by Zom13ae - 12-15-2021, 06:14 PM
RE: So, like I was saying... - by [test]Wilfry - 12-15-2021, 08:00 PM
RE: So, like I was saying... - by The Triangle - 12-17-2021, 12:15 AM
RE: So, like I was saying... - by Zom13ae - 12-17-2021, 04:58 AM