Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, like I was saying...
Ingame Name: ZOM❶➂ⓐᵉ (Zom13ae)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17763287

Time Played: Somewhere around 470ish hours currently?

When First Joined: July 21, 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 

This still holds up: I currently can be on whenever I want, I usually hop on in the late morning (10 am) or so to see what going on and then kind of randomly throughout the day. MDT/MST is my time zone. 
I try to hop on asap when there is a ping.
I have had to take some time away due to personal reasons but I've been good about giving a heads up about being away and the amount of time I would be gone.

Rank Desired: TMod (Blue Team)
Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: 

As trusted I've become comfortable with the responsibilities that come with the role and I thought that maybe that would be good enough... 
But after some reflecting about my place as a staff member, I now know I can do better and more as a Tmod. Hopefully, my history as a trusted shows that I'm quick to respond to pings, can gather evidence, handle situations but also enjoy the game still and have fun with the players. 

I'll continue to do what I have been doing but will a little extra slapping power.

But in all seriousness; I want to continue to help everyone out. I know I can do this as a Tmod, I know it's more responsibility and I completely understand and recognize this. This will be my last app, as well, I don't think I'll be wanting another position after tmod (If I get promoted). 

Why do you want to help the community?: 
I want to continue moving forward within the community and help to make the server a safe and friendly place. As trusted I feel like I've done all I can in this position and have grown from it as a member of staff and as a player. Being a part of the staff I've learned so much and have tried to be a positive member of this team. 

I've also enjoyed my time, so far, as a staff member. I'm not sure what exactly I was expecting when I applied for trusted but what I got is a very pleasant community and a group of friends. I wasn't expecting this community to become such a big part of my every day but I'm pretty sure I'm okay with that. 

...I really want that slapping power. Like REEEEALLY bad. Please.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): 

...I've been banned 4 times, only as jokes, by Koshka once and Ryzif 3 times................................................
I honestly thought Chelll had also gotten a ban in there too, but I guess not? 
I really want that slapping power.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Yes, Here.

Do you have a way to record videos or take screenshots?

Yes, I still currently use GeForce Experience.

How did you find us?: Randomly, sometimes I question my actions.

Other: 

Give Zom the slap power, please. Thanks.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
Not even a fucking question. Easiest +1 in history.

Zom is probably the most dedicated staff member in the entire community. Knows when to lay the law down while still making sure everyone is having fun. She responds to pings, makes a billion ban requests a day, etc. let's just skip this whole t-mod thing and give her Admin already.
For real, Zom is an asset. It would be silly not to promote her.

#Zom4Admin
#DownWithFish
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(12-14-2021, 05:52 PM)August Wrote: Not even a fucking question. Easiest +1 in history.

Zom is probably the most dedicated staff member in the entire community. Knows when to lay the law down while still making sure everyone is having fun. She responds to pings, makes a billion ban requests a day, etc. let's just skip this whole t-mod thing and give her Admin already.
For real, Zom is an asset. It would be silly not to promote her.

#Zom4Admin
#DownWithFish
LOL

While I very much appreciate the enthusiasm, I don't believe that I'm the most dedicated staff member... There are some great staff members that do more than I do!
Also, Fish does an amazing job. I have no want, nor do I strive, to become an admin. Thank you for the feedback, August!
A lot of the key points have already been said, Zom does an amazing job, just don't annoy them with your mic spam >.>

+1
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
@August be a simp somewhere else lol

Also Zombie, for you to be test mod, you would have to lose the special characters in your name. If you do not, gbans will not pick up the ban when you use the ban command for more than a few minutes. Are you fine with changing that if you get test moderator?
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(12-14-2021, 10:15 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: @August be a simp somewhere else lol

Also Zombie, for you to be test mod, you would have to lose the special characters in your name. If you do not, gbans will not pick up the ban when you use the ban command for more than a few minutes. Are you fine with changing that if you get test moderator?
Of course, that wouldn’t be a problem at all.
i've been wondering when you'd finally post this, even on late night ph when things are normally a giant headache, you keep everything under control and at least tolerable while also making sure everyone's having fun. Why wouldn't this be a +1? I think blue would suit you well.
(12-14-2021, 10:04 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: A lot of the key points have already been said, Zom does an amazing job, just don't annoy them with your mic spam >.>

+1
Thank you Nazu, keep working on that self-awareness vs mic spam lol
(12-15-2021, 12:59 PM)chaos Wrote: i've been wondering when you'd finally post this, even on late night ph when things are normally a giant headache, you keep everything under control and at least tolerable while also making sure everyone's having fun. Why wouldn't this be a +1? I think blue would suit you well.

Thank you! Even if I don't get tmod I'll keep trying to help out!
Having over 20 Deadpool models doesn't make me weird

Anyways, Zom is one of the most active Trusted Staff members I've seen in these past 2 to 3 months(at least on the times I'm around playing and I'm here for almost 6 hours a day sooo....) and showing that she has control and she knows what she is doing this is a solid +1

ALSO DEADPOOL BEST PLAYER MODEL
[Image: unknown.png]
(12-16-2021, 04:30 PM)Ryzif Wrote: -1 Going to be a bigger slap abuser than I was/still am. 

-1 Is a granny.

-1 Hasn't been playing 7 days to die recently.

-1 In the past mentioned me and hot dogs too often. (Still believe you should take your smelling through the internet talents to Got Talent or something along those lines.)

+5 Considering you're a good staff member who has been doing a good job dealing with troll lobbies, ghosters and hackers alike. A mini hammer couldn't hurt too bad. That and blue is the best color so someone should have it I suppose since I cannot. 

Best of luck.
You're a rude soft bread boy.

Thanks for your support, ya nerd.