Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, like I was saying...
(12-17-2021, 05:34 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: As a donor myself on ph, I don't mind stepping up to help. However the rare times I have played with you, whether it was intentional or not, I felt like things were being passed on to me. Like you took a back seat.
I may be mistaken so correct me if I'm wrong but you were the member on during the bortio incident with myself? I can't recall I have mom brain excuse me. LMAO
I do know you were in staff call with possum streaming for help. I asked to help because it just seemed seemed you were elsewhere and missed a good handful of things, as I really don't like to help staff ph anymore, it's a lot for me.  I just think you need a bit more time as trusted to learn how to balance things. Being able to balance before being handed banning power is important.

There hasn't been, that I recall, many times we've played together. I actually thought you were higher ranking staff...I never realized that you were not, so if it seemed that I back off while you were on, that's why and I apologize.
As for the bortio incident that was not me who was on with you when that happened. I actually was out of town visiting family at the time. The streaming for help has me confused? Possum and I were watching a hacker one time trying to get ss evidence and stuff once but I'm pretty sure that was the only time we've done that.

Quote:On top of that to note;  triangle wasn't calling your application lazy but the route you're taking. Take some time to go back to that with fresh eyes later. I have a half agreeance there myself.
On the other note,  nobody expects you to have eyes on server constantly. However the way you responded struck me wrong. As a long time staff member,  he knows these kinds of things, myself as well. When mentioning stepping away it's not meant, keep your eyes glued. Just meant in a, as I said above, you don't seem entirely there.
As for ban requests unless you have a mod waiting then and there, it's best to do then when you leave imo. This is not only to improve focus but to take away stress of watching,  filling stuff out, and etc all at one time. Focus more on enjoying the game and working on balance.
Take these criticisms as areas to work on.
-1 for now.

In no way was I trying to be negative about his response or the criticism. I'm not trying to make excuses, only explain why I may not be responsive or tabbed away. If you have some advice on how to be more present in the game I will gladly take it. I like to get the ban requests out of the way before I get off or I will stress about it in the back of my mind. It's how I've been doing them since I was a donor and it's just how my brain works out tasks, lol, it just simplifies the list of things for me.

I respect both your and triangle's perspectives as longtime staff members. Can you help me understand what's lazy about the route I'm taking? Anything I'm currently doing wrong, I'm happy to improve.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, like I was saying... - by August - 12-14-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: So, like I was saying... - by Nazu - 12-14-2021, 10:04 PM
RE: So, like I was saying... - by TheUltraFish - 12-14-2021, 10:15 PM
RE: So, like I was saying... - by ZOM❶➂ⓐᵉ - 12-14-2021, 10:41 PM
RE: So, like I was saying... - by chaos - 12-15-2021, 12:59 PM
RE: So, like I was saying... - by Zom13ae - 12-15-2021, 06:14 PM
RE: So, like I was saying... - by [test]Wilfry - 12-15-2021, 08:00 PM
RE: So, like I was saying... - by The Triangle - 12-17-2021, 12:15 AM
RE: So, like I was saying... - by Zom13ae - 12-17-2021, 04:58 AM