Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the abuse begin
Discord Name: Ryuzini (Ryzif, Ryzini, Ryzini The Meanie, SR-71 Blackbird, probably quite a few variations of Ryzif) 

Discord ID: Ryzif#0398 

When First Joined(Estimate): I joined Dinks March 6th. The discord itself was a little over 7 months ago. (It shows differently because some oops happened to where I was kicked from the discord)   

What is your age: 25 

What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Helper 

What can you do to help the Discord community: I generally scan through discord pretty often. It’s a bad habit of mine to make sure all channels are cleared from notifications. If I see something that needs to be acted on I generally get discord staff involved and or try to handle it myself as I can. Ranging from the account hacking messages to just generally inappropriate stuff for the discord. I’m sure there’s more I can do to help but I feel it would be helpful to receive training from discord staff in proper ways to handle things per discord. 

Why you want to help the Discord community: Honestly I just feel like it would be an alright idea to involve myself with this kind of stuff since I’m generally available in discord often enough. I enjoy helping out in what ways I can and this would simply be another branch I could extend out to help others. 

Other: I mean I’m upper staff in PH while also being Trusted in TTT. I imagine this might bring me some opposition with taking on more roles. Realistically I can already do a little with my current moderation powers, this is just getting better direction with them and having access to a smaller amount of things in discord.

I appreciate all criticism and or things that I may improve on. Thanks for taking a peak  :D
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Literally the best option for discord staff since Jammin/Norm. I have been a very open person about my support for your all of your staff roles here at dinks, and will continue to be.

Hard +1000000000000000000000000000000.

Live Long and Prosper Ryslip.
(12-24-2021, 02:36 AM)Ryzif Wrote: Discord Name: Ryuzini (Ryzif, Ryzini, Ryzini The Meanie, SR-71 Blackbird, probably quite a few variations of Ryzif) 

Discord ID: Ryzif#0398 When First Joined(Estimate): I joined Dinks March 6th. The discord itself was a little over 7 months ago. (It shows differently because some oops happened to where I was kicked from the discord)   

What is your age: 25 

What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Helper 

What can you do to help the Discord community: I generally scan through discord pretty often. It’s a bad habit of mine to make sure all channels are cleared from notifications. If I see something that needs to be acted on I generally get discord staff involved and or try to handle it myself as I can. Ranging from the account hacking messages to just generally inappropriate stuff for the discord. I’m sure there’s more I can do to help but I feel it would be helpful to receive training from discord staff in proper ways to handle things per discord. 

Why you want to help the Discord community: Honestly I just feel like it would be an alright idea to involve myself with this kind of stuff since I’m generally available in discord often enough. I enjoy helping out in what ways I can and this would simply be another branch I could extend out to help others. 

Other: I mean I’m upper staff in PH while also being Trusted in TTT. I imagine this might bring me some opposition with taking on more roles. Realistically I can already do a little with my current moderation powers, this is just getting better direction with them and having access to a smaller amount of things in discord.

I appreciate all criticism and or things that I may improve on. Thanks for taking a peak  :D
serious +1

man is serious, straight laced, and a straight-shooter. I think Ryzif could be a good addition to the discord team
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
-1 is a homosexual (trust me I'd know), but in all seriousness ryzif is a very good egg. I go be ded now
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
+1 Man has a cool head and knows what he's doing, if that wasn't already obvious. No brainer.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
+1 you’re a great all around staff member and would be a huge help on the Discord side of things.
+1 Without a doubt easy accept. If you can staff on two servers with great judgement I dont see why you wouldnt be able to help on discord. Really shows how dedicated you are to help the community.

Dogshit staff
Dont care+didntask+ratio+L+Low credit score+banned.
+1 man. You fucking work hard and I have no problems at all with you becoming discord staff. I've never had any issues with you (besides complaining about being moved to the box) You're gud staff. Gud staff. :pats:

Also, welcome to the discord new user!
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Jk obviously you're fit for the role. As you said there's basically no difference just proper introduction on how and when to handle etc. You're already doing it so. Duh.
Hey happy to see this dude!  You've got my full support, you've been a great asset to the community and I don't see any issues with you helping out on the Discord.  

+1
Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021