Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoutout to all my Dad's
Honestly, making this.. not sure where to begin. I guess I'll start and address that I officially resigned. I was told I should write a post about it but I thought it was too silly. A few months ago I was causing commotion with how vulgar I was. Now with the help of all my DinksTTT Dads I have grown to be a different person. I just wanted to say thanks for assisting me as I went up the staffing ranks, it really brought back memories when I staffed a few years ago on another server. For the answer some are wondering why I did resign. Lately its been more of a chore to get on my computer and play games. Don't get me wrong I LOVE playing video games. Between work and continuing school(Much like other staff who resigned) it seems like I force to get on now. I made the decision to become staff to help the community, cant really enjoy that if I have to just forcefully come on. Anyways again thanks to those that put in effort to make me a better person, I have learned a lot from the lot of you!
I wish I had that feeling of vidya games being a chore man I'd get so much more done! Good luck in school kizzy, don't fail foo
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Gotta do what makes u happy GL <3
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Best of luck friend
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
feelsbad

the maturity in the reasoning behind such a decision should demonstrate how much you’ve grown

you will be missed
It was a pleasure to have you around. I went from thinking it was ridiculous to allow you on the staff team to now hating to see one of my many fellow members of the Mod Squad leave. You'll always be a true brother in arms.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I am not tearing up you are

Anyways it was super amazing playing with you over the months man, now go make your dads proud!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Your Welcome Son

I am so proud of you
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I'm glad we gave you a chance, you grew into a fine staff member and one that I'm proud to have played with. See ya around boss.
Another staff member crossed off my list