• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Donor's Creed
The Donor's Creed
I am Not Admin.
I'm no member of the staff.
I am a donor.
I am the riff raff.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1 taller than Nuru
Stop asking me to gag people for mike spam!! I don't even know who that is  :@ :@
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I have donor in my name, therefore am the law of this town. 

I AM THE STAFF

Also - 1 

Not enough forum time.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(12-22-2021, 03:07 AM)Ryzif Wrote: I have donor in my name, therefore am the law of this town. 

I AM THE STAFF

Also - 1 

Not enough forum time.
Nah, gotta speedrun that shit (/s ryzif no please dont yeet me).
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
When you pay your 15 for donor theres a secret option below that lets you pay 30 instead to get donor/staff

I understand it's easy to miss. go back in the donate page, you'll have to click on become donor then get the secret option(in case of already being a donor just click the become donor option again and pay 15 again) enjoy donor/staff.

DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT I SAID. 
And remember: Deadpool best model 
[Image: unknown.png]
-1 You're obviously the ph admin.... right?????????
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
(12-22-2021, 01:10 PM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: -1 You're obviously the ph admin.... right?????????
Nah, im donormin, admin of every server there is on the planet. Dinkleberg? check. Dinkleberg overflow? check.  Some random ass dark rp server? checkaroonie.

It only cost me 999.99 a month and my soul.

oh btw

!bean * 0 lmao yeet

BIIG_SAD