Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryzif's Mod Abuse
Offender's Name: Ryzif

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142037383

What Server(s): Dinkleberg's Prophunt

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: Kicked without a prior warning. Kicked for an opinion he arbitrarily formed over my in-game name. Name was "Deceptional Burrito"

When They Did It: About 12:50 AM EST

Potential Witnesses: Shronk, Glazeporqupine, yourlocalfemdog, MysticHearte

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): YouTube

Other:
I appreciate you following the format. I don't appreciate you cutting out information. 
I had just got done warning and asking Shronk to change his name because any likeness of his name is no longer considered appropriate on the server. Considering you were there when the warning was set out and you decided to change your Bortio name into something more resembling of his, I opted for the next step. 

We do not tolerate harassment, sexual harassment, misogyny or anyone who supports individuals that represent that. Therefore the name is inappropriate and will continue to be deemed as such. 

Thank you and have a good day. 

[Image: Xm3rp3D.png]
Just on the off chance it's hard to see. 

[Image: pnUjUYL.png]
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
[Image: 7yKBpe9.png]
✔️Procedure:
-Chat/Verbal Notification
-Kick
-Kick
-24 Hour Ban

❌Procedure:
-Kick
-24 Hour Ban

Also, I did change my name following your indirect warning.
(12-22-2021, 01:29 AM)Yung Dax Wrote: ✔️Procedure:
-Kick
-Kick
-24 Hour Ban

❌Procedure:
-Kick
-24 Hour Ban

That picture is you changing it to something around his likeness smh. That's not you changing it to something following the indirect warning that is you trolling around this. 
Delusional Bortio     Deceptional Burrito (Seem simliar?)

Although I should have specified that you would be kicked once more with the kick and that is my bad, the end result is still the same.
(12-22-2021, 01:36 AM)Ryzif Wrote:
(12-22-2021, 01:29 AM)Yung Dax Wrote: ✔️Procedure:
-Kick
-Kick
-24 Hour Ban

❌Procedure:
-Kick
-24 Hour Ban

That picture is you changing it to something around his likeness smh. That's not you changing it to something following the indirect warning that is you trolling around this. 
Delusional Bortio     Deceptional Burrito (Seem simliar?)

Although I should have specified that you would be kicked once more with the kick and that is my bad, the end result is still the same.

In a nutshell, you've banned two, and possibly more, words that are not the words "Delusional Bortio" in that exact order. Even if I were supporting this "Delusional Bortio," I'd use the exact name. Deception is to deceive. My name could describe a deceptive burrito and not an ignorant individual. You took a name that the Xbox would auto-generate for you that is quirky and compared it to a name that inherently symbolizes harrassment when they mean two different things despite their supposed likeness.
Why not just keep your name as Yung Dax? Staff discretion is an important part of being a Moderator. I think you earned your kick and are lucky you weren't banned instead.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(12-22-2021, 01:51 AM)Yung Dax Wrote:
(12-22-2021, 01:36 AM)Ryzif Wrote:
(12-22-2021, 01:29 AM)Yung Dax Wrote: snip
snip

In a nutshell, you've banned two, and possibly more, words that are not the words "Delusional Bortio" in that exact order. Even if I were supporting this "Delusional Bortio," I'd use the exact name. Deception is to deceive. My name could describe a deceptive burrito and not an ignorant individual. You took a name that the Xbox would auto-generate for you that is quirky and compared it to a name that inherently symbolizes harrassment when they mean two different things.
Hi Dax,

If you wanted to have merit to this argument, you would need to not have been told immediately before this that you needed to change to not reflect a likeness to Bortio.
If a new player showed up with the name "Deceptive Burrito", then that's one thing and your argument makes sense.  In your case, it does not.
This is becoming ridiculous.

If someone else is being spoken to for something/breaking a rule that same rule applies to you. 
You literally were there when this was happening, it was very well explained why the name and any references to that person are not allowed. 
You have no excuses as to why you would change your name other than to try and cause drama.

This stuff is getting very petty. 

The whole group that is idolizing that person needs to just stop. 
You're placing a person on a pedestal that literally HARASSED his way out of this server and community. It's not funny.
Get over it.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
Btw. Since I'm doing a little more digging into this. The profile picture should also go since it's once again, his picture. I'm not making wild claims. I don't tolerate what that person stands for and neither does Dinklebergs. 

[Image: PKC6TJg.png]

Weird how all those names suggest that you are indeed in support? Not that it matters to me. I'll be treating this as a warning since you're very clearly viewing this thread. Change the picture when you come into server as well. Thanks. 

[Image: cj6fOlb.png]
Also forgot to mark the bottom name since. Whoops
You lucked out with just being Kicked.