Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryzif's Mod Abuse
As the person who was harassed I wanted to come on here and provide you another view.
Bortio went out of his way to put me down. In game and out of game all because my daughter cried for two rounds. (I have this recorded, and they were fast short rounds because it was cruce, so in total maybe 6 minutes) BECAUSE, I told her no to getting more juice due to having one already (lots of sugar bad for little ones). I had people including admin pixie in call with me for this, she can confirm. She was 10 months old at the time of this. This is a more than normal reaction to being told no, and bortio took it upon himself to tear me down about it. The whole mommy this could have been dropped and ignored if he hadn't of gone after me and parenting, and then plastering it on his profile. I was willing to ignore him saying he "collects them like pokemon" (which is why I said not to call me it in the first place, ew creepy)
Now here's the part where people yell at me and say nuru stop giving your life story away Yada Yada. No. I'm giving because obviously this group needs perspective on how they're making someone hate life and being around.
I have publicly posted about my post-partum depression already. That's nothing new. But with this comes me already doubting myself and putting myself down as a mom when I don't need to. She's happy and healthy and growing fast.
After bortio drilling that in the way he did, and continuing it off server, and then laying into me in my dms the way he did, it's done nothing but make my depression and self outlook worse. Then we catch wind of him trying to send friends in and do dumb shit like this. I then feel even worse like hey you actually are a shit mom why are you bothering.
And to you guys it's a joke and a game, but there's a real person on the other side that you guys are fucking with and making their life worse.
From a moral standpoint and staff view, there was no abuse. Blatant trolling with zero care about what's going on, on the other side. We don't need those kind of people in this community. People come here to enjoy games and escape reality from time to time and we don't need people around that care to ruin people's days over shit they don't understand.
And for you bortio reading this, I pray you have it easier in life so you can stop taking your shit out on others. Genuinely.
As for his friends,  stop and think about what you're doing before you cause serious harm to someone in the future that's worse off than me.
-the harassed.

Messages In This Thread
Ryzif's Mod Abuse - by Yung Dax - 12-22-2021, 01:09 AM
RE: Ryzif's Mod Abuse - by Yung Dax - 12-22-2021, 01:29 AM
RE: Ryzif's Mod Abuse - by Yung Dax - 12-22-2021, 01:51 AM
RE: Ryzif's Mod Abuse - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 12-22-2021, 01:56 AM
RE: Ryzif's Mod Abuse - by BIIG_SAD - 12-22-2021, 02:07 AM
RE: Ryzif's Mod Abuse - by [Yellow] Travis1421 - 12-22-2021, 01:55 AM
RE: Ryzif's Mod Abuse - by Zom13ae - 12-22-2021, 01:59 AM
RE: Ryzif's Mod Abuse - by The Triangle - 12-22-2021, 02:06 AM
RE: Ryzif's Mod Abuse - by Yung Dax - 12-22-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: Ryzif's Mod Abuse - by Mother Nuru. - 12-22-2021, 04:06 AM