Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let Norm Burn Discord
Discord Name:Norm Minder

Discord ID: Norm Minder#5392

When First Joined(Estimate): Fri Apr 24 11:11:21 2020

What is your age:22

What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator):Moderator

What can you do to help the Discord community: : I've been staffing for dinks over year  I think that I am capable of moderating the discord remain a fun and safe place for our community I believe that I have showed that I am capable of helping where needed. Being discord moderator would allow me to handle discord user reports and  ban power when needed.I am not afraid to learn and ask questions. 

Why you want to help the Discord community: I just love the  community and want to help keep it a great place.I also think we need discord moderators since we hit 5k+ members in discord.

Other:My discord was  hacked like 3 months ago ,I turned 2fa after that it wont happen again ;)
Imagine being discord staff? Yikes. JK. The hacking situation a couple months ago was slightly sketch but no such incidents that I'm aware of have come up that would give me any concern with you moving upward. Besides considering your 2FA and a much harder lock on your account I can only hope and believe that no such thing will happen again. 

Besides that little event you've done a good job that I've noticed even with you lurking in the shadows you've done plenty of clean up before a situation turns into a massive event/problem. I can't state a reason why you shouldn't be fine with moving up so that must mean that I support it my guy. 

+1 fucking nurd
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1
I've seen how you handle the discord, and if I ever have questions or concerns you're knowledgeable and quick to answer or pass it on where it needs to be passed. You handle discord smoothly and you're fantastic at it. Easy no brainer. You as good at discord as you are murder mod.
good choice for moderator: he's laidback and doesn't make it about himself when he's enforcing rules.

easy +1
If I +1 this app, Norm said he would give away his CSGO skins for free.

So +1, does a good job at moderating the discord, often I got to staff pings to help on to see norm has beaten me to it.

Friendly to staff with, and all-around good guy.

This app is gonna be accepted anyway, there's literally no reason to deny it.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Yeah +1 Norm is fren. He is very capable of handling the moderator position and has my support for the shiny discord moderator position.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Bumping for more feedback  :)
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Hey Norm,

I agree with everyone else, you've been a helper for a while and are well known to be a fantastic staff member from your time in Murder.

I didn't get a lot of feedback but from what I've seen, there are no issues with you moving up to Mod. This is pretty much a no brainer.

Congratulations!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks