Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T-rusted
Ingame Name: TDawg4

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28954773

Time Played: 3weeks 6 days 7 hours 

When First Joined: March 7 2016 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Central Time Zone Every  day 10:30-1:00 weekdays Weekends more

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: DTmod

What can you do to help the community: I want to continue the work i was doing as a staff I asked to be demoted so i could earn my position.

Why you want to help the community: I love playing here and most the players. (except Fozzy He wont loveme) 
Just want to keep helping but i feel like i can do that better if i earn my position. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Name change 10 minute ban... does that count lol

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-83.html

How did you find us?: Uh got gmod... First server... and stayed

Other: I just want to earn my rank in staff the old fashion way. When i first applied to be honest i got kinda pissed that i was denied so i bought tmod. In my eyes that was Fucking messed up so i want do do this right. 
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
-1 not enough forum time.

Buttttt I mean if you wanna go from tmod to trusted in a weird rollercoaster of staff ranks, then I guesssss +1?
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
He wants to work himself up from Regular. That's respectable, but you did purchase TMod, so like ehhh.

I +1 and -1.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
-1, he refused to have his voice recorded so I could fap to it at a later date.
Cool

[Image: 2315215.gif]
-1 stay test mod u fuck
idek
+1 I guess
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Well, this is a first, or me that is. It would be good to keep you as a TMod but if you want to earn the right to be a TMod, I don't see anything wrong with your decision.

+1, if he wants to earn it, he'll earn it back in no time anyway
stay test mod you fucking nerd, just earn moderator instead.
I want to do this right. This isnt a joke.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.