Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T-rusted
He wants to do it, let him +1
(05-03-2017, 08:43 AM)Foxka Wrote: stay test mod you fucking nerd, just earn moderator instead.

This. It's gonna be much more helpful to the community to strive for that, wanting to earn it by being demoted is kind of a selfish way of going about it. 

[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Dildo. Im asking to be demoted because my reasons for buying tmod were bad ones. My first request was to be demoted to donor then i was gonna apply. But they wouldnt do it so...
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(05-03-2017, 02:39 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: Dildo. Im asking to be demoted because my reasons for buying tmod were bad ones. My first request was to be demoted to donor then i was gonna apply. But they wouldnt do it so...

I mean, I bought TMod because I felt like it, but you've been a really good TMod. I guess I just don't "get" why you want to do this, even if it's slightly more personally satisfying for you.
(05-03-2017, 02:39 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: Dildo. Im asking to be demoted because my reasons for buying tmod were bad ones. My first request was to be demoted to donor then i was gonna apply. But they wouldnt do it so...

I mean, I bought TMod because I felt like it, but you've been a really good TMod. I guess I just don't "get" why you want to do this, even if it's slightly more personally satisfying for you.
Because i bought tmod out of getting back at those who denied my app

So im trying to do this right
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
+1.

I don't even feel the need to explain my stance here. You speak for your self with your actions.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Why would you want to do that to yourself? I understand the hard work and pride aspect, but still you paid $40 already
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(05-03-2017, 06:48 PM)City Wrote: Why would you want to do that to yourself? I understand the hard work and pride aspect, but still you paid $40 already

I feel like it's probably along the same lines of why I bought donor instead of Tmod. Because yes they want to give back to the server and help fund what they love. But being in a position of power you didn't earn just feels ... weird.
Plus let's be honest it should be ez-street 4 T-Dawg anyways they've already proven they're great staff ;P.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(05-03-2017, 02:37 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 08:43 AM)Foxka Wrote: stay test mod you fucking nerd, just earn moderator instead.

This. It's gonna be much more helpful to the community to strive for that, wanting to earn it by being demoted is kind of a selfish way of going about it. 

Sir, I don't see how hes being selfish. He wants to earn his rank the right way... how is that selfish?
Selfless would be a better word

+1 by the way
[Image: giphy.gif]