Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The number 15 foot lettuce shit is bad.
(12-27-2021, 01:58 PM)[test]Delta (Free Delusiuonal Wrote: ok lemme say my doing in here of my Point Of View

First and Foremost, In the rulebook it says to "Have Fun!" which you never followed that rule specifically, Everyone Started to do the "Number #15 Voice" and you gagged everyone in the server because one person name "Soda Pop" was doing it and gagged everyone for it then you eventually said "Were not gonna do that" and then you ungagged everyone after that,

No shot you said this... No fucking way you think that's an actual rule

You Let other accents in the server but you just don't like the Number #15 Voice, and it does NOT count as a Harassment, Nor Neither Mic Spam, you just did that because you hate it alot, ALSO you can just mute the player if they are doing it, I talk this with Zombie right after she joined you just stayed quiet and kick yourself out of the server, Not the fact to mention that you told me to "SHUT THE FUCK UP" to people multiple times and gagged some people when they were not talking in vc

It is harassment if you do it only to piss one single person off, and it is micspam if you keep saying it over and over.

Therfore -1 because this does not count as a micspam or harassment, you mass gag everyone when one person when they counited it, i got angry because you cant make rules like this Biig Sad

Grow Up man, people are having fun :/

The burger king foot lettuce meme is old and unfunny anyways so mic spamming it to troll people isn't making it any funnier.

My responses are in RED. And Also I'm a +1.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The number 15 foot lettuce shit is bad. - by Damien - 12-27-2021, 02:39 PM
RE: The number 15 foot lettuce shit is bad. - by David - 12-27-2021, 09:43 PM