Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The number 15 foot lettuce shit is bad.
Good God, this was a longer read than any D2L discussion posts I've ever had to read. I don't know if you could have been any more thorough if you tried. 

I'm going to look at this in the context of PH rules, despite never playing regularly on the server. 

Delta actually has some solid points. I think it's a stretch to consider this as "harassment." This seems more as a trolling issue rather than a micspam or harassment issue in my mind if you believe that there is an individual who is the catalyst for the problem. 

Do I think this person should be banned? Honestly, no. Here's why: from what I'm seeing on the video, yes they are causing problems, but the problem is this: does this impact the overall performance of the game to the point where it ruins PH for individuals? I don't really think so. 

PH has a very distinctive advantage over a mode like TTT or Murder, where you can afford to mute an individual and it doesn't hinder gameplay in the slightest. I think what should happen here is rather than going straight to a ban, Mr. Sad and the individual question should not interact with each other, as it seems that there isn't going to a positive relationship between the two, but honestly what might fix this issue better would be rather than to ban or punish someone, these two should have a chance to settle their differences like civil humans. 

Pauling also has a point though, spamming a meme is considered micspam, but personally, I think to ban someone over this is a stretch. 

These are just my thoughts, take them as you will.

Rather than a ban for micspam, this would be more viable as a trolling issue in my opinion.

Either way, I'm a -1 on it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The number 15 foot lettuce shit is bad. - by David - 12-27-2021, 09:43 PM