TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Not much real reason for a donor to use the Gag * command. Needs to take a peak at the guidelines.

[Image: nNDazvX.png]
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I wasn't aware of this but as Ryslip said donors should never !gag * unless it's super needed.
(12-28-2021, 02:42 AM)Damien Wrote: I wasn't aware of this but as Ryslip said donors should never !gag * unless it's super needed.
Not just donors but any rank should practically never !gag *

For peach time, I see him kick people seemingly at random as well but I'm unsure if they're just friends goofing off, but I think at current times a donor strike is warranted
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Yeah, that's strike worthy; there really is only a singular good reason to mass gag the server and I highly doubt this individual did that.

+1 for a strike
[Image: 20211228233805_1.jpg]

[Image: 20211228234909_1.jpg]This appears to be an escalating issue.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Okay. When I ungagged myself we were both joking around. I don't see that as abuse.
i was there for the gamer redacted/damien thing, that one was a joke between everyone
the whole gagging everyone thing was stupid and i definitely acted before i thought lol. other than that i dont think ive rly done anything that’s actually abuse since then . in my defense everyone was yelling and i was getting sick of it, it was bad enough that kaptain les if i recall had to start a gag round vote.
https://imgur.com/a/bCaxwOU

You gagged a guest for no reason in one of those.

I also witnessed you kicking a guest because they rdm'd you one time late two nights ago. I didn't screenshot it or record it but I did notice it and said that you should not be doing that. You've abused donor quite a few times my guy.