Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tryna find friends, let's go play! (PHIL player)
So this is the first community I've found in Gmod, and I've recently or finally bought the game in Steam lmao (it's my dream since childhood, watching Vanoss and all that). It's really hard to find some friends or cool peeps to play with so I'm hoping some might reach out. I really want to play Hide and Seek, Prop Hunt or regular RP with others. If you're in the same mood as I am, hey there and let's play!

I usually play at nighttime though in case some might ask.
(GMT+8, 8:00PM - 12:00PM)
Welcome to the forums mcglee
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Welcome!
[Image: titan.gif]
Welcome to the forums my dude!

You should certainly check out our PH server if you find yourself in the mood to kill some props.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Welcome, Come try TTT some time
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Welcome to the forums :)
Welcome to the community!!!
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
Welcome to the forums and the community as a whole, you will catch me mostly in Prop Hunt and if thats your play time then you'll definitely catch me playing. When you hop on and see me say "go touch some grass" and I'll know it's you. Also if you need any help or have some questions do let me know as well :)
[Image: unknown.png]