Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unfair ban
Steam name: BlazeTrippin420
Steam I.D: blazenboon
Admin who banned: chellman
Reason: ghosting 
I was in no way shape or form ghosting I won my first match with most kills I ever had and chellman assumed I was ghosting, didn't even ask me about it or say anything then banned me from all PH servers I'm genuinely upset because I wasn't ghosting I wasn't even talking my mic was dead because I use Bluetooth earbuds as a mic
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:543980142
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I was on with you and your friend before staff joined, you were blatantly ghosting. What a sad attempt at an unban. Should have been honest.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Uploading video now, will edit this reply when done.
(12-30-2021, 12:28 AM)chelllman Wrote: Uploading video now, will edit this reply when done.
What friend dude I have one friend on steam and he hasn't been online for 7 hours who was I ghosting with? Please enlighten me
(12-30-2021, 12:35 AM)BlazeTrippin420 Wrote:
(12-30-2021, 12:28 AM)chelllman Wrote: Uploading video now, will edit this reply when done.
What friend dude I have one friend on steam and he hasn't been online for 7 hours who was I ghosting with? Please enlighten me
Crazy how you unfriended the guy you were ghosting with, I literally have on video you friends with the guy LOL. You unfriended him to try and defend your case 

[Image: 911ac9a6e8f6e32bbd9fab0aedd763ee.png]

Sad, really it is sad.

Follow up image from my recording showing he was friends with the dude - https://gyazo.com/8c9b486ec7ddb2cd02819d3de930596c
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
Are you serious rn ? why would I go that far for a server I just joined I'm just trying to prove I wasn't cheating because I wasn't y'all whippin out wild accusations
(12-30-2021, 12:41 AM)BlazeTrippin420 Wrote: Are you serious rn ? why would I go that far for a server I just joined I'm just trying to prove I wasn't cheating because I wasn't y'all whippin out wild accusations
https://gyazo.com/8c9b486ec7ddb2cd02819d3de930596c :)
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
I don't even know that player tf he has never been my friend I don't know where TF you got that picture I call photoshop like what In the actual f

I Ong wasn't fucking ghosting but think whatever you guys want you can ask a bunch of people I'm anal about the rules I ask people if their spots are legal, I say shit to people who are meshing (completely with no visual sign) and I go and ghost it makes no sense but whatever
(12-30-2021, 12:45 AM)BlazeTrippin420 Wrote: I don't even know that player tf he has never been my friend I don't know where TF you got that picture I call photoshop like what In the actual f

I Ong wasn't fucking ghosting but think whatever you guys want you can ask a bunch of people I'm anal about the rules I ask people if their spots are legal, I say shit to people who are meshing (completely with no visual sign) and I go and ghost it makes no sense but whatever

I recommend waiting for the video evidence before saying anything else.