Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I am ready again!
In-Game Name: "Dagger"

Steam ID: "STEAM_0:1:170343926"

Time Played: "Well over 100 total hours, I believe somewhere in the 500s"

When First Joined: "Approximately two and a half years ago"

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): "Most unable to be on Saturday or Sunday. Monday----Thursday a situational deal, and I will
almost always be on on Friday for 4 hours to the whole day"

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Donor (Used to be Tmod, requested it to be revoked)

What can you do to help the community: "People know me a lot by my really angry attitude from way back when I was a Tmod, and I have since calmed down a lot and improved my attitude. I can proudly say I do not nearly rage as much anymore than maybe a few small outbursts which last maybe 10 seconds after being killed. Because of this I would like to enforce the Hot Pipin Steaming brand that is Dinkleburg's TTT's Rules into RDMer's asses."

Why you want to help the community: "Because y'all are some nice dank people, and a few even helped me when I was going through my little...*cough*...episode"

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): "A Karma Ban because RDMers needed some bullet in their head but nothing more"

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): "Yup, this is my 3rd attempt, and I can't find my first attempt, but I have the second listed here." http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-284.html

How did you find us?: "I found this server long ago after my old server named Harpoon's TTT got destroyed in a fatal accident of some sort"

Other: "While my old self has been known to rage uncontrollably and kinda test other people's patience, I would like to think that who I am now is a major difference from that old retard a while back...Sometimes I want to go back and tell him to shut the hell up, but I can't, because he is gone, and I am all that remains of that old retard...special thanks to @Fozzy @"Mari" and @"Bang Bang" for helping me out in relaxing."
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
+1, I think another chance would be fine
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1. After that recent drama that I will not discuss here, i'm going to say you probably don't need the stress of staff in your life. Sit back, be a donor, be happy with it.
I'm with Juan on this one. After what happened, I feel you're just not meant for Staff. It seemed to puta ton of Stress on you, and it just wasn't the right environment for you.

If anyone is asking why he's applying for Straight TMod, he purchased it and asked to be resigned.

But I'm not sure, maybe you should wait a lil longer for now.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 I mean he says he's ready now and he waited some time (alot of time)
[Image: original.gif]
+0.00009

I think you're ready for staff again, but I'm not entirely sure
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I'm gonna say +0 for me simply because if you THINK you are ready, you probably aren't truly ready. You seem pretty cool so far but i do notice those rage outbursts you mentioned, and they are kind of frustrating to deal with and i wouldn't want someone who represents the community to be frustrating to deal with. I'm not gonna -1 though because you DO know the rules and seem like you'd know what to do since you had experience
there was a time when i would instantly -1 your app, but youve changed alot since then, honestly, i wouldnt mind it if you were staff after seeing you be staff the first time. plus youre on a whole lot, id say you deserve another chance.

+1
Dont look so blue
I do not intend on insulting you here. Please treat this as feedback.

I do not think you have what it takes to be staff. I don't think you ever will have what it takes. Your behavior in the past leads me to believe that the stress of being staff will not affect you in a positive way.

You did great as a staff member when you were going through shit but after me talking and trying to help you through everything that was going on, I  personally think you should wait a little bit longer just in case something does happen and you can handle it without causing problems on the server. But I do trust you when you say you're ready to do this and I believe you should be given this chance +1.
I hope you get it and if you ever need to talk again hmu bb.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam