Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I am ready again!
He resigned so he can get all of his shit together and now thinks he's packed it together, +1
+1, I haven't seen these outbursts that others have brought up, but I believe you got a firm grasp of the rules so I believe you can do it.
You're Smol
And Precious
And a Cinnamon roll

I'd +1 you but I'm scared that staff will be too much for you :<

+0 For now, good luck buddy ^^
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
My stances on this come from a few points, and i'll be VERY blunt about them because there's really no reason to tip-toe around anything. We're mostly adults, so let's be honest about shit huh?
1) We really won't know if you're ready until we give you a chance. Sure, it could be a mistake, cause problems, and just have to be revoked again. But like i've said a million times, mods gotta do mod shit so i'm not going to spare them having to demote some one since it's literally their job to handle. I feel the best way to see how something will go; is to let it happen.
2) We have worse, much much worse, attitudes on the staff roster. Who are still allowed to stay there because they "do their jobs well" or something like that. So if that's the case there is 0 reason you should denied the same privilege and right. As long as that attitude doesn't translate into your decisions as a staff member, it's of no consideration in my mind.
3) I may be missing some (behind the scenes) shit, but from the surface you didn't do a terrible job at being staff and I'd welcome you back as such.
4) It is something you were not stripped of by force. So especially for the price? I think a one time pardon should be given. We all have lives out side of this server and it's INSANE for anyone to expect it not to affect us. Should you be given a second one if this occurs again though? Absolutely not.
5) You know your self and your situation better than any of us do. So if you're being honest with your self, and truly feel you're ready to be back at it. Then there's no reason for us to believe otherwise, or me at least, i won't speak for everyone as that's an opinion mostly.

+1 for my bb dagger, don't make me look silly for standing up for you <3.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(05-03-2017, 04:01 PM)Player ID Error Wrote: My stances on this come from a few points, and i'll be VERY blunt about them because there's really no reason to tip-toe around anything. We're mostly adults, so let's be honest about shit huh?
1) We really won't know if you're ready until we give you a chance. Sure, it could be a mistake, cause problems, and just have to be revoked again. But like i've said a million times, mods gotta do mod shit so i'm not going to spare them having to demote some one since it's literally their job to handle. I feel the best way to see how something will go; is to let it happen.
2) We have worse, much much worse, attitudes on the staff roster. Who are still allowed to stay there because they "do their jobs well" or something like that. So if that's the case there is 0 reason you should denied the same privilege and right. As long as that attitude doesn't translate into your decisions as a staff member, it's of no consideration in my mind.
3) I may be missing some (behind the scenes) shit, but from the surface you didn't do a terrible job at being staff and I'd welcome you back as such.
4) It is something you were not stripped of by force. So especially for the price? I think a one time pardon should be given. We all have lives out side of this server and it's INSANE for anyone to expect it not to affect us. Should you be given a second one if this occurs again though? Absolutely not.
5) You know your self and your situation better than any of us do. So if you're being honest with your self, and truly feel you're ready to be back at it. Then there's no reason for us to believe otherwise, or me at least, i won't speak for everyone as that's an opinion mostly.

+1 for my bb dagger, don't make me look silly for standing up for you <3.
^
Well said sir. 

I wasn't here for whatever drama you lot are referring to, but from what I gathered Dagger voluntarily stepped down before it got out of hand. None of you are his personal psychiatrist nor known him in real life to state he isn't ready, nor fit to be a t-mod. It's not like demoting him again should he horrendously fuck up isn't an option. 

+1 to reinstate him.

[Image: tumblr_o5d1zcWI4u1u1s00io1_500.gif]
This all means a lot to me guys, I have had time to get my shit together, and I am more happy with my current life. I just needed a bit of support, and that is what I received. I won't lie, when I first saw Juan post on this thread, I determined it would be better if I took in "curiosity killed the cat", but then I wouldn't get feedback, and that I feel is what I need most. Although storms may kill people, you don't blame the sky for it, it happened and you move on. That is what I plan to do, I don't want to have my old life brought back to the present, it happened and there is nothing for me to do about it. I focus on what is happening now, and only now. Grades, college, and all that are what's important now. Investing knowledge is always key to building a good reputation in the world. I have big plans, and this server has brought me enough happiness to make me believe I can make it all work. Again, thank you all...for helping me.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
If you feel that you are ready to give it a try, then I think its worth trying again. Im glad you got your act together, and I think you'll do fine as coming back to staff. Just don't let it get to your head and you'll be perfectly fine. Ill recommend this application, which mean's ill +1. Lets give you a shot.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Give this man his shot. +1
You're a great guy from the time I've seen you in-game, you're funny and you don't run around like an idiot, unlike me of course because I'm stupid, but you seem like staff material. I remember when you were first staff and one or two of your outbursts, but I wasn't all that active at the time so I can't give a very accurate recalling of this point in your career. I did hear people talk shit about you, but you did your job well enough from what I saw. If you say you're ready and the other staff here who I respect seems to mostly agree, as well as our lovely community of course, then I saw more power to you.
+1 for Dagger, a donor I can get behind becoming tmod.
[Image: running-shaggy.gif]
Congrats! You will be given Tmod back. If things get to bad again let us know.