Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4chinesefood - Ungags
Offender's Name: 4chinesefood 

Offender's SteamID: [b][b]STEAM_0:1:107630907[/b][/b]

What Server(s): PH

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: ungags themself multiple times after they were gagged by me.  Eventually banned for 24 hrs after regag and kick.

When They Did It: 12/30/21

Potential Witnesses: Corrilly

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): The video below has timestamps used for multiple abuse/ban reports.  See section
"4chinesefood STEAM_0:1:107630907" for timestamps related to this donor abuse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QlmvKFUGK0
Given that this user has abused his power before, I will vote:

+1 to instant donor removal (purchased donor for purpose to abuse power; dissrespected mods; ignored mod direction.)
+1 to ban extension
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
This guy doesn't need donor either. He only bought it to abuse it. I'm surprised he didn't try anything more than ungagging himself but I guess when you don't read the donor guidelines you don't know what powers you have. 

+1 for removal of donor.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I was not in lobby for this but I watched through Discrod live, that these player and the other one bought donors just to troll on the server is really sad(from what I understand of what happened in the beggining with Smitty, they were gagged and thats when they bought the donor package) 

And these people had the audacity to do it when a staff member was on which further implies there intentions

1+ for donor removal

1+ ban extension
[Image: unknown.png]
https://youtu.be/xqikXmmiy0w dropping this here(time stamp of the ungag in desc of video)
[Image: unknown.png]
+1 for donor removal
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
This user is going to be temporarily banned until Dink can address this user's donor rank issue.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army