Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2022 Jetpack Removal Thread
My new year's wish is for the jetpack to be removed, so I can stop hearing about people wanting the jetpack to be removed.

But on a serious note, it seems a thorn in the community more than any kind of boon. It also discourages new players who feel limited against some jetpack jumper when they do not have the credits. I know we have previously had a vote, yet all of the regular players are vocal in their opinion it be removed. So if nothing else, adding to the pile with a wish to see it gone in the new year.
[Image: post-56814-1260970238.png]
This isn't part of an NPC's Normal Dialogue.

If people talking and being vocal about it being removed is annoying so is people being vocal about bringing it back. ( As seen in the last time it got removed )

As much as some people definitely dislike the jetpack/jump pack, there was talks last time about making it more of a glide pack than a jump pack.

I am for this idea as it is a was to compromise and trying to meet in the middle rather than make one group unhappy. 

Otherwise -1 on removal
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Another new vote going into 2022 for the jet pack power to be reduced please
I’m crying. Not another jumpack thread. Please. The jumpack adds a lot of fun into the game. It keeps me coming back to ttt every now and then. Please, the gravity hurts my ankles so much, I can’t afford to break my ankles again. :(((
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
i dont even gotta say anything
edit: im saying anything, head glitching is the stupidest thing ever, please god fix it, this garbage has been put up with for 5 years too long
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Being able to navigate basic maps, or make it easier for the sweaty gamers to hardcore game?

Jumppacks were briefly removed and we saw the results. It shouldn't happen again.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
reduce power not remove pls pls pls ty
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 from gang doesnt use it anyway

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
Starting off the new year with a jetpack thread. Nice…..

Seriously tho for the love of the all that is good just reduce the dam power if people don’t want to remove it and adjust fall damage and stuff like that.

(12-31-2021, 10:21 PM)Jammin Wrote: Being able to navigate basic maps, or make it easier for the sweaty gamers to hardcore game?

Jumppacks were briefly removed and we saw the results. It shouldn't happen again.
Not really sure what you mean by make it easier for the sweaty gamers. In any case I would call the people who jump spam constantly with the pack sweaty but that’s just my opinion.and I’m sure people are gonna hate on me cus I said this lol.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]