Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Year, New Me
Steam Name: (Steam name here if you have changed/altered your name since the ban, please include the name that you were banned with)
Current: Toxic City⁺₊☁ ----- When banned: IJC Soul
Steam I.D: (Steam I.D. here)
STEAM_0:0:212074479
Who banned you:
Burrito on TTT - This ban was for toxicity 
Ultra Fish on PH - This ban I believe was for toxicity and racist names
Don't know for discord - This one was for minor trolling from the looks of it
DR & Murder - These were covered by the management ban
Reason for ban: 
Large amount of trolling and toxicity 
Reason for Admins to unban you: 
I know, I know I'm alt evading to post this and sorry for that. I would really like to return to this community. I don't play gmod much anymore, but I would really like to come back every once in awhile to play on a nice server. I know I did a lot of messed up stuff on the server and I'm sorry for that, truly. 
(Optional) Extra details/information:
[b] The title isn't really true, been a new me for a while :)[/b]
I've been banned on TTT since 1[b]-03-2019 and PH since 8-27-2018[/b]
[b]I didn't know where to really post this so I just posted it here, hope that's fine. [/b]
[b]Looking back a lot of what I did was pretty cringy, sorry about that[/b]
[b]I believe my last real appeal on the forums was late 2019[/b]
EXTRAS:
[b]Main Acc: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/mem...&uid=10423[/b]
[b]Alt 1: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/mem...&uid=11176[/b]
Hi,
The forums now have a rather stringent policy forbidding alt usage. I would advise you strongly to log onto your main account and appeal your forum account first, before attempting to appeal a server ban.

Thank you and best of luck with your appeal.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Good luck brother
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Lol. No. You need to stay gone. Not to mention the length you went to just to cause problems. I'm all for people can change but you were given more than enough chance and failed each one. Absolutely not. Stay gone. Also again with the alts even though you were told how to do things properly? Still haven't learned.
(01-02-2022, 01:54 AM)Jammin Wrote: Hi,
The forums now have a rather stringent policy forbidding alt usage. I would advise you strongly to log onto your main account and appeal your forum account first, before attempting to appeal a server ban.

Thank you and best of luck with your appeal.
Didn't think I could appeal from a banned account, my bad.

(01-02-2022, 01:57 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Lol. No. You need to stay gone. Not to mention the length you went to just to cause problems. I'm all for people can change but you were given more than enough chance and failed each one. Absolutely not. Stay gone. Also again with the alts even though you were told how to do things properly? Still haven't learned.
Ok, sorry, I don't remember the alt thing. Can you give me a quick update on the alt thing please?
[quote pid="121057" dateline="1641107170"]

Ok, sorry, I don't remember the alt thing. Can you give me a quick update on the alt thing please?
[/quote]
As jammin said log into your main. There will be something there.
So you were before my time but I guess you were technically community banned, which isn't normally appealable. I asked the admins who have been around longer to advise whether you are under a true, unappealable community ban or if you are just under an appealable all-server ban.
But until we figure that out you won't be able to log into your main, as it is set to community ban. So disregard my previous advice.
Someone will advise within the next day or two as to what the exact ban status.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(01-02-2022, 03:00 AM)Jammin Wrote: So you were before my time but I guess you were technically community banned, which isn't normally appealable. I asked the admins who have been around longer to advise whether you are under a true, unappealable community ban or if you are just under an appealable all-server ban.
But until we figure that out you won't be able to log into your main, as it is set to community ban. So disregard my previous advice.
Someone will advise within the next day or two as to what the exact ban status.
OK thank you, I appreciate it
alt evasion.

Punishment is perma. No ifs, ands, or buts. This is a core rule of pretty much every gaming place.

You did a stupid, yes.

Essentially, you fucked around, and do not wish to find out.

I vote -1. You knew the risks of alt evasion, and chose to go ahead with this. I cannot support this.

With further evidence, I may change vote, but sleep calls, and I am sure certain other staff with exist't me if I make this any longer.

vote = -1.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(01-02-2022, 03:51 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: alt evasion.

Punishment is perma. No ifs, ands, or buts. This is a core rule of pretty much every gaming place.

You did a stupid, yes.

Essentially, you fucked around, and do not wish to find out.

I vote -1. You knew the risks of alt evasion, and chose to go ahead with this. I cannot support this.

With further evidence, I may change vote, but sleep calls, and I am sure certain other staff with exist't me if I make this any longer.

vote = -1.
Are you talking about using a forums alt to appeal? If so that doesn't make much sense because how else would I appeal without going through staff which I have tried before.
Also I dont really understand the further evidence part. I mean I am guilty of what I did.