Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tea(mod) time
Ingame Name: Foxka

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20327192
Discord Tag: Foxka#1960

Time Played: uhhhhh 940 hours or so

When First Joined: 3 years ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any time after 6pm weekdays

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I've done a good job of handling slays and enforcing the rules without being too overbearing on the vibe of the server, having additional commands will allow me to continue doing what i've been doing and bring more utility to my role as staff. I think i'm good at handling volatile situations, having a level head, not showing bias towards friends, and maintaining a happy server. I know the rules like the back of my hand, and I'm up to date on current staff guidelines. I'm also good at collecting evidence for severe issues/players.Honestly, I can't really say anything else than what I've said on my previous applications so i will keep it short and sweet.

Why you want to help the community: I love this community and now that i'm in a level living situation and re-accustomed to being staff, i want to continue providing a fun place to just chill out and play gmod. I am hoping that any doubt casted from my last apps that i don't care about this place and want to keep it's members in a safe and happy environment have been proven wrong and that i am fully committed to helping out once again

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): self requested, otherwise no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15527 -discord helper
These are the most recent applications, and the most relevent but i do have older ones from several years ago from trusted through mod.

How did you find us?: i used divining rods

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): ye

Other: thank you for ya consideration, don't hold back any feedback you have <3
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Alright let’s get this post rolling. I believe foxka is a great fit for T. Mod. His knowledge of the server rules has shined throughout his time as trusted, though this should be expected due to his prior time on the server. I believe that he knows everything a trusted is expected to know before promotion thus resulting in my +1.

Add this on top of his consistent activity in both the server and discord, the positive influence he has in game, and the amount of people that enjoy him when he joins, and I believe you have a perfect candidate for promotion. Good luck my friend! +1

Big Ol +1
Have not met you a whole lot on ttt yet cause i just recently started playing it but when i did see you gave a good impression and hearing the way people talk about you it sounds like you would be a good t-mod +1 for me
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
TTT Tmod is a very small step from Trusted but a very beneficial role with very useful commands. 

Foxka has plenty of experience in staffing already. That with the fact that he's been doing a good job handling issues in lobby with both reports and trollish behavior or disputes only speak well in my reasoning for my vote. I haven't seen or had any issues with how they handle things as a Trusted and I can't see the harm in them becoming blue. 

+1 my dude.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
i still think you shouldnt have gotten staff in the first place for being a league player but thats just me, -1

+1 you’ve proven just how silly the previous concerns on your last app were regarding handling arguments, being a mediator, etc. as I can’t think of a single situation where you haven’t proven adequate at the VERY least. I will say that you should focus more on reinforcing those basic core strengths of any staff member, specifically just being on top of issues & handling things quickly, and while it’s not something that you have any trouble with necessarily, keep in mind that focusing on how you interact with other staff to collectively get stuff done is going to be more important. You have, of course, been admin before (again, a mistake, as you play league), so I don’t need to tell you any of this, but I’m recording a voiceover for this reply and LOVE hearing myself talk SO much that I’m just going to keep writi
I really enjoy what you've done as a trusted, I think you're going to be solid at the T-Mod level. Also, I agree with what HONG said entirely; you know what you're doing because you've been an admin before, but don't ever forget that it's always a TEAM effort that makes staffing successful. I don't think you're trying to act as a one man show or anything like that, but I just felt like saying that. Best of luck on your app!

+1.
+1 for reasons stated above
This man attacked me until I made a staff app so -0 
-0? thats wrong because its a +1, this person has been on for a few years from what I seen.  I feel comfortable and I know that I can trust him in any issue I could have(and I don't even play TTT).  And even if my interactions with them has been little, I have seen no red flags on them.  And everything I hear from the community involving him is always positive.  
+1 I trained you.

Seriously though. Although we get on during different times, the times we do play you have exhibited great use of Trusted. Not showing favoritism while keeping a level head as staff astounded me. Your attitude has changed from being a regular to being staff.
I see no reason why you shouldn't go to T-Mod, you know the rules and have been doing a good job.

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]