This is being made 5 days early, hopefully it goes good..
(01-05-2022, 07:19 PM)dong Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 06:29 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 05:09 PM)dong Wrote: Hypothetically speaking, would you be okay with a permagag if you end up continuing the micspam/whatever else you did? I find that to be a fair medium if you were to be unbanned. Not sure how an appeal process for that would go though. Likely dm an admin and we'll do a quick vote in favor or against a p-gag appeal.
Did you ask the man if he would be ok with a punishment for further breaking the rules?

I might be out of date a little but wouldn’t a ban be in order after repeating what he was previously banned for?
His main things in game were for micspamming, so I'm missing how a permanent gag wouldn't suffice rather than another permanent ban. Let's him play and prevents him from doing the one thing he was most guilty of aside from the drunken discord rage which is out of my realm.
Simply,
If he reached a ban and does it again he gets a longer ban. The question also starts off by ignoring half of his issue, which is compounded into the total ban. Given total behavior, the ttt rules and guidelines, I see no reason why he would get a custom punishment to get off the hook for mic spam. It doesn’t need to let him play; he’s well earned his own reputation on the servers and we have procedure on exactly how to deal with it.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is being made 5 days early, hopefully it goes good.. - by matt_st3 (Strongrule) - 01-07-2022, 01:00 AM