Poll: XP System?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.59%
25 92.59%
No
7.41%
2 7.41%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] XP System
Hey guys! Yes, I am still here! Just been fairly inactive due to various IRL reasons including the holidays. But that's not really what this post is about.

For those of you unaware, Dink's TTT used to have an XP system with levels. The add-on used for that system unfortunately broke with our server and thus was removed. However I wanna see community opinion regarding the possibility of an XP system returning. Like the previous one it won't really introduce gameplay changes, TTT will still be TTT. But it would allow for a leaderboard system to better track your different stats. Let me know what you think in the replies or just vote on the poll. 

As I start regaining my activity more changes are soon to follow.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
There's an xp system?
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
what does it do? how is it gained?
+1 I missed having the old xp system and didn't have long enough to play with it. A new one would be great to have and add another thing to grind on the server.
(01-06-2022, 12:03 AM)Mana Wrote: There's an xp system?

This is a post to determine if people would want such a system. There is not one on the live server at this time.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I want an XP system, but we should have it where every few levels you get an item/crate (kind of like a battlepass). I think it'd be sick to be honest because I would like an incentive to playing the game and getting good score (Other than Top Player Rewards.)
I maintain in the last thread that was made similar to this one that if there is an xp system, you shouldn’t be able to see the xp gains (or losses) as you kill someone, especially as an innocent, as that takes away from the unknowing part of the game where you aren’t sure if you made the right choice. It’s pretty much only this situation that live xp updates would cause any sort of disruption, otherwise it’s probably a fun little fairly-irrelevant thing to add. There may be better leaderboard/scoreboards out there if the sole aim is to have a system like that.
(01-06-2022, 12:04 AM)Damien Wrote: I want an XP system, but we should have it where every few levels you get an item/crate (kind of like a battlepass). I think it'd be sick to be honest because I would like an incentive to playing the game and getting good score (Other than Top Player Rewards.)
This, every 5-10 levels a free random crate would be pretty cool and maybe major milestones like 50, 100, etc could be 250k points or something juicy to reward you for gaming so much.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
As someone whose wins does not reflect overall talent, I would highly support an xp system.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Honestly the old XP system was super fun even if it didn't do anything, it was super satisfying to stack prestige and stuff
The whole tracking stats thing would be pretty cool also
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide