Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, is this where i apply for a job?
(01-08-2022, 11:25 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Thank you for taking one sentence out of a statement and twisting it or choosing not to respond to the statement as a whole.

Did I say that someone needed to stay staff forever? No.

Did I imply that someone needed to maintain a staff role forever? No.

Since when was there a minimum commitment?
There never really has been one but someone with a history of getting a role then resigning a few months later on more than one occasion should be questioned on the subject in my eyes. Titan answered the question/concern very well and was apparently something he wanted to cover anyways given his reply.

Titan, thank you for your reply so quickly to my concerns. The reason why I asked the question is that I wanted to see where your head was at, if you had learned anything from past experiences as staff, and was willing to apply them. If you get tired, do as you said above and take a break. Rely on your fellow staff and ask questions with them on how to handle issues and I see you have no problems getting the discord staff role.
Yeah no that's fair, I completely understand and see where you're coming from, I have definitely come a long way through staffing, and i have met some good people here, that have helped me greatly! as i said to Nuru, everyone i met trough playing/staffing has taught me how to ease down and learn to actually have more fun, and yes in the past I've been"prideful" to say, and not wanting to ask or listen but now, I've been focusing on trying to still balance being a staff member and also a good friend, because i want people to see me as someone they can trust and be a person they can come talk to. I want the community to feel happier to come and ask me or other staff members for help or even different questions more often, rather than feeling afraid that they might get yelled at, or annoyed or whatever right, it is hard with some who come on here and cause nothing but trouble, so hopefully, I and others can Try and keep that down to a minimum the best we can anyways.

That's all i have to say for now, I hope everyone gets and understands what I'm trying to say here. lol

cheers!!
[Image: titan.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hi, is this where i apply for a job? - by David - 01-06-2022, 11:05 PM
RE: Hi, is this where i apply for a job? - by Ēmęřăķ - 01-09-2022, 12:56 AM