Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL *ALMOST* End of Season Rankings
Here's my rankings for the NFL teams. The teams are listed in Alphabetical order in each rank bracket; and for the record, I am a Titans fan.

*Asterisks denote that the team has CLINCHED a playoff berth* 

S: Bengals*, Packers*.

A: Bucs*, Chiefs*, Patriots*, Rams*.

B: Bills*, Cardinals*, Chargers, Colts, Titans*.

C: 49ers, Eagles*, Raiders, Ravens.

D: Saints, Steelers.

Eliminated: Dolphins, Browns, Broncos, Jets, Texans, Jaguars, Vikings, Falcons, Washington Football Team, Bears, Seahawks, Panthers, Giants and Lions.

Analysis
-Packers definitely are the best team in the NFL right now. We'll see if they repeat themselves as being choke artists in the playoffs (like the Chiefs used to be before Andy Reid got Mahomes), but it seems that this year, Aaron Rodgers is really rock solid. 

-Despite the craziness going on with AB, The Bucs are still a legit contender, as they've got the QB who is without a doubt the GOAT in the postseason, if not the NFL. 

-Titans are getting Derrick Henry back in time for the playoffs, so if they get the first-round bye, they're going to be in really good shape for whoever they face. This team someone manages to win the games they're projected to lose and then lose the games they're supposed to win; in other words, they're inconsistent. 

-Although the Chiefs have the better record, I personally believe that the Bengals are team to beat in the AFC. Joe Burrow is legit. That team is scary when that offense is rolling.

-Despite being a Titans fan, I will admit; if we witnessed a rookie QB win the Super Bowl (Mac Jones), that would honestly be really cool. Mac Jones has been proving the doubters wrong all season.

-The Bills have quietly had a very solid season and most likely won the division, so they won't be a slouch in the playoffs.

-Steelers and Saints are definitely the worst teams remaining in contention, there really isn't anybody close. If the Saints had Jameis, they might've contested the NFC South with the Bucs, but alas, injuries are part of the game.

Week 18 Predictions

Here are who I think will win this week.

Winner will be in BOLD text

Chiefs vs Broncos

Cowboys vs Eagles

Steelers vs Ravens

Bengals vs Browns

Washington vs Giants

Bears vs Vikings

Colts vs Jaguars (Upset)

Packers vs Lions

Titans vs Texans

Jets vs Bills

Saints vs Falcons