Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Ban Request (GONE WRONG) (COPS CALLED)
Offender's Name and Steam ID - 

Cameron (STEAM_0:0:541047966)

Cunt - STEAM_0:0:127622796

JK (STEAM_0:0:1183407)

Potential Witness - Toaduh, Dakota, Phantom, Popcorn, definitely a bunch of others

Reason to Ban -

Cameron - Racism, trolling, harassing another user by changing their usernames

Cunt - Trolling/Mic Spam (Probably not ban worthy but he was defending Cameron in the video so is most likely a troll)

JK - Racism, trolling

Proof - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-QvdP225Z0
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
All right so I got lost with the name changing here but first of all +1 to ban for the man that change his name to something about the r word(which I believe it was the player Cameron none the less he deserves the boot).
With Jk he went a bit too far with the racism and I will agree on a ban for him as well +1  But the player Cunt seemed to be a random troll who wanted to join in so I don't think he should get ban unless he has something as bad seperately from what was given here as proof
[Image: unknown.png]
Forgot to post this from a second clip I had that wasn't worth uploading since that was the only thing caught in the clip, still looking through some videos to get the other clip of Cameron slurring with Zom on.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(01-07-2022, 06:53 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: Forgot to post this from a second clip I had that wasn't worth uploading since that was the only thing caught in the clip, still looking through some videos to get the other clip of Cameron slurring with Zom on.
I went through my footage to see if I caught anything but these guys dipped pretty fast as soon as I got on, the player that was mic spamming slurs was actually collafire (STEAM_0:0:562369475) and they disconnected as soon as they were gag'd and muted.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
Punishments as follows:

Cameron STEAM_0:0:541047966
Trolling, rape threats/targeting, excessive racism and hate speech.

None of this is acceptable. He's gone.

Cunt - STEAM_0:0:127622796 Will not be banned at this time, they will be listed
for mic spam and chat spam. Map gag and mute next time.

JK (STEAM_0:0:1183407) Excessive racism/hate speech and trolling.
1 week

Thanks for the report.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]