unban request
Ingame Name: infuse

SteamID: 76561198029749467

Who Banned You: Nicol Bolas

Reason For Ban: Exploiting to bypass server settings after explicit warning to stop.

Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: So i get banned because i can fly with the jet pack basically forever. why i can, i do not know, as such i don't know what the normal limits are. i jump off a tall building and get banned. its not really fair to ban me for something i`m not doing intentionally.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): NA

Other: NA
speaking of exploiting, can you explain this aimlock? seems to me that you play on a modded client. https://streamable.com/yqc8f1
Alright, hey Infuse whats up? So i was there when you intentionally was flying around the map (desperados). And Nicol warned you twice and you kept doing it. So, I don't see anything wrong with your ban, just because you was warned about these exploiting. also as  cee said above, i would like to see your explanation about this, because when i died i was also watching you and your aim was going crazy in the heads.
(01-07-2022, 10:06 PM).cee Wrote: speaking of exploiting, can you explain this aimlock? seems to me that you play on a modded client. https://streamable.com/yqc8f1
Ok thought i was tripping i saw some of that shit earlier too. -1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
lol what aimlock. i missed 95% of them shots. if it was a aimbot it would of dinked him in the head
5. Do Not Exploit, Hack, Metagame or Otherwise Avoid the Game's Intended Limits

This includes ghosting*, metagaming, hacking, and exploiting maps. Ghosting includes sharing any type of information with someone from the grave that could affect the outcome of a round, including staff. 
  • Do not try to escape the map bounds or exploit map/server bugs. 

• Do not team, which is aiding people you know are not on your team. For what is and isn't teaming click here --> Teaming Rules. 

• Do not put your client into 3rd person mode. 

• Do not intentionally attempt to crash the server. 

• Do not exploit or abuse the grappling hook to gain an unfair advantage such as flying horizontally with it. 

• Do not abuse console commands to exploit the way ingame items work
I saw it happen in-game and have seen the same thing in the past. If it's player error while editing their own files, oh well. You flew around the map a few times. If it was unintentional, I wouldn't expect a player to continue doing something they know isn't intended - especially after being told not to. I'd +1 for a reduction anyways since I dont think its seriously gamebreaking, but it did seem intentional.
(01-07-2022, 10:12 PM)Infuse Wrote: lol what aimlock. i missed 95% of them  shots. if it was a aimbot it would of dinked him in the head
u know what you did, you're not a child anymore...
(01-07-2022, 10:12 PM)Infuse Wrote: lol what aimlock. i missed 95% of them  shots. if it was a aimbot it would of dinked him in the head

yeah, it's a pretty shitty aimlock...
-1 get better cheats.
(01-07-2022, 10:21 PM).cee Wrote:

yeah, it's a pretty shitty aimlock...
He needs to get a better gaming rug
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod