unban request
5. Do Not Exploit, Hack, Metagame or Otherwise Avoid the Game's Intended Limits

This includes ghosting*, metagaming, hacking, and exploiting maps. Ghosting includes sharing any type of information with someone from the grave that could affect the outcome of a round, including staff. 
  • Do not try to escape the map bounds or exploit map/server bugs. 

• Do not team, which is aiding people you know are not on your team. For what is and isn't teaming click here --> Teaming Rules. 

• Do not put your client into 3rd person mode. 

• Do not intentionally attempt to crash the server. 

• Do not exploit or abuse the grappling hook to gain an unfair advantage such as flying horizontally with it. 

• Do not abuse console commands to exploit the way ingame items work
I saw it happen in-game and have seen the same thing in the past. If it's player error while editing their own files, oh well. You flew around the map a few times. If it was unintentional, I wouldn't expect a player to continue doing something they know isn't intended - especially after being told not to. I'd +1 for a reduction anyways since I dont think its seriously gamebreaking, but it did seem intentional.

Messages In This Thread
unban request - by Infuse - 01-07-2022, 09:48 PM
RE: unban request - by .cee - 01-07-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: unban request - by Lex (2) - 01-07-2022, 10:09 PM
RE: unban request - by Infuse - 01-07-2022, 10:12 PM
RE: unban request - by Lex (2) - 01-07-2022, 10:15 PM
RE: unban request - by .cee - 01-07-2022, 10:21 PM
RE: unban request - by Demi Lovato's Heroin Spoon - 01-07-2022, 10:14 PM
RE: unban request - by Josh from RAW - 01-07-2022, 11:42 PM
RE: unban request - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 01-08-2022, 11:23 PM