Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salty's Redemption- The Discord Arc
Good Morning David.

At this current point in time, I am going to not recommend you for discord staff.

I took the time to read through some of your previous staff applications, Threads, Unban Requests and Shitposts (The ones not in shitposting) and other discord messages.

So I ask you, what has changed really? 
To quote from an old post (In https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13144 ) (Yes this thread is over a year old but we will get to why later)

"Why am I bringing this up? Simple. I wish to be banned off the forums. I do not want to be community banned since I want to still have access to the discord, but that is simply so I can play games with people in the community such as Jackbox, Shellshock, etc.

I'll even go as far as to ask for the restricted role for TTT, Prophunt, DR and Murder so I cannot even communicate in any of those channels, just so I don't end up potentially causing issues. If I do end up causing shit on the discord, administer a strike, and if it happens again, ban me permanently with no chance of appeal."

I do count you as being one of my dinks friends and your fun to hang around with, but you have done the 180 flip a few times now that I don't think that 6 months is long enough for the trust need to be staff (And discord staff at that knowing the history).

My recommendation is to take this:
"If I'm denied on this request, I do have one request. Jammin, I would like you to at least put a 3-month probation period, meaning I wouldn't be able to reapply until April, which would be a year after my first ban from the discord."
and extending it to June 26th, 2021, 1 year since your last strike. If you wait that long without incident, People should have no reason to -1 your next application. 

Love ya Salty. 
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Salty's Redemption- The Discord Arc - by David - 01-09-2022, 06:42 PM