Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeez
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Contraceptive STEAM_0:1:46498213 & SlayAChicken STEAM_0:0:66760738

Potential Witnesses: murel, Phantom 

Reason to Ban: Severe mic spam, Racism 

ProofSheesh as soon as I joined, I was bombarded with super excessive mic spam which was caused by 2 individuals. They had other much worse soundboards, but I was only able to get this small portion of evidence.

Other: I do not know how long this was going on before I joined
I was in PH roughly an hour ago and the same users(plus some others Zylo, Lorkhan) were repetitively using slurs and making various racist and vulgar comments in voice chat
Pure of Heart  Heart Dumb of Ass :P
Yes. SlayaChicken and Contraceptive are spamming mic with racial slurs and soundboards and music of racism, while constantly mute dodging and changing account names for over an hour. I have video but I do now know how to upload here

I do not have the Steam ID's which is a big fail, but there were about 3-5 people doing super obnoxious stuff in voice chat. You get the gist of it within the first 4 minutes

Too much from these 2, after I stop the record button they would join back: First  Second  Third
They have caused too much chaos and its horrible

+1 For a permanent ban
[Image: unknown.png]
Both of these players are being permanently yeeted for

Racism, mic spam, trolling, transphobic hate speech.  (More stuff gathered from relay and such.)

Slay will also have an extra reason that will be added.

Thank you for the report.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]