Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SuperBladen
Offender's Name:  SuperBladen/Free Delusional

Offender's SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:79181779

What Server(s): PH

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Attempted to mass kick with !kick * then decided to kick a Mod out. 

When They Did It: A good twenty minutes ago from this post. 

Potential Witnesses: Mork, Phantom, Pryhus

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*):  

[Image: MErMyg5.jpg]
[Image: e5jgnXJ.png]

Other: Currently banned until this abuse thread is situated since attempting to kick the whole lobby and kicking staff doesn't sound like someone who should be roaming freely in the servers. 
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I expected better from this person, especially after their attempts to become PH Staff. It seems like however giving donors commands was a mistake, and this is a prime example.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Heard and saw plenty enough, easy +1
 Uh oh, all errors!
+1 for full demotion.
Not only did they join with the intent to cause issues, but they are choosing to continue a harassment issue. On top of that, they are knowingly and willingly kicking staff, and attempting to kick a full server.
On top of this demotion I think a month ban minimum should be placed.
He is also banned in discord he is not wiling to learn anything

+1 for supporter or permanent ban
+1

He knows better, this was clear and purposeful. I expected better from him, but actions speak louder than words.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
+1 on demotion to regular player
+1 to ban (permanent).

It has been made known to almost everyone about what is and is not a good topic to name yourself after. This we will discuss later if necessary.

Main point of contentions:
-donor used a !kick * maliciously (see video; no explanation needed).
-Donor kicked a staff member maliciously (see video.)
-Donor named self after a person who is community banned with reason.

For these reasons, I will bring your attention to the following:
-https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=9611
-a server policy for staff called staff discrection.

Superbladen has been spotted on at least 6 different occasions by at least five different staff who all asked that his behavior be altered. the date range of this was
24/11/2021 to 10/01/22. This is almost 2 months were behavior has been increasingly getting worse.
the worst behavior was today. (see video).

Ergo, using staff discretion, even I could safely say that this person does not seek to improve, and will almost certainly abuse powers if let back. Not only that, this person is serving to forment hate, ander, and suffering in this community.

+1 to long ban, +1 to a fast pass to regular.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I have known Bladen for a while, and I am sad to see that he has fallen this far.  When I started playing on Dinks, he helped me get used to the rules and was a reason I bought donor.  But in the last couple years, it's been a shock about how many problems he has caused.  I played with him on a Minecraft realm and he really was argumentative about things that he didn't agree with so the realm owner kicked him.  Seeing him attempt to kick the entire lobby and kicking a Mod is surprising to me, especially since he knows what would happen if he did.  Bladen, if you are seeing this, I hope you will really take some time to think about why you did this and, if you are allowed, come back with a clear head and go back to the Bladen I knew when I started playing here.

+1 for removal of donor powers,
+1 for at least a month ban, maybe even more due to knowing the repercussions of his actions.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
+1 for Demotion or perm ban
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
To my understanding Bladen is friends with the perma banned player IRL.  Actions done by that player are not supported in the server and at least every regular player should know 1.  Why we should not name ourselfs like said player 2. Repeat actions of said player 3. Start issues because we don't agree with staff about a banning said player

These actions were an act of ignorance and I do not support it. Bladen you should know better

+1 for donor removal and a punishment of a minimum 1 month ban
[Image: unknown.png]