Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hiya! <3
Hiya! My name is Claudia.

I'm from TN, 22, a stay at home mother of one, an aries and pagan. I have loved video games my whole life. The games that really got me into gaming are the Spyro trilogy games. I love RPGs, zombie. survival, horror and first person shooter games. Some of my other interests are: cooking, reading and writing, crystals, music, yoga, horror movies, serial killer documentaries, cats(omg I have soo many cats+ a ferret), and art.  Heart  I've played prop hunt for years. I took a break for a couple years and came back to find that my old servers (potato gamers) were gone. So far I've enjoyed these servers, there's some great people here. I hope I can make some friends here Heart I don't really know what else to say about myself sooo I suppose if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer Heart

"Take criticism, smash it into to dust, add color and use it to paint breathtaking images of unicorns frolicking through endless fields of greatness-Matthew Gray Gubler"

Heart Take care, Blessed be Heart
Pure of Heart  Heart Dumb of Ass :P
Welcome :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Hello Welcome to the forums :)
welcome fellow Pagan and nerd <3
Go away
Hey! Welcome to the Forums!

Come play ttt sometime it's better than PH anyways  Cool
(01-11-2022, 01:44 AM)Wrom Wrote: Welcome :)
Thank you  Heart

(01-11-2022, 01:46 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: Hello Welcome to the forums :)
Thank you! Thanks for the help earlier Heart :)

(01-11-2022, 01:47 AM)MissPauling Wrote: welcome fellow Pagan and nerd <3
Thank you! Oh how lovely, another pagan! I hope you had a blessed Yule. yess nerds unite Heart

(01-11-2022, 01:51 AM)Damien Wrote: Hey! Welcome to the Forums!

Come play ttt sometime it's better than PH anyways  Cool
Hiya! thank you :)  I prefer PH but I might come play some TTT sometime :)
I feel like I've seen you around before, so I'm not sure if this is a welcome back or just a normal welcome.

Regardless, welcome! Hope to see you around! If you ever see it populated, you should join Murder some time! It's a little less chaotic than PH is.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(01-11-2022, 02:13 AM)August Wrote: I feel like I've seen you around before, so I'm not sure if this is a welcome back or just a normal welcome.

Regardless, welcome! Hope to see you around! If you ever see it populated, you should join Murder some time! It's a little less chaotic than PH is.
I don't think so, this is my first time in these forums. Thank you Heart  I'll def participate in the forums more often. I might take you up on that offer! I've always just played PH :P
Welcome to the forums. 

Don't mind the mess in PH ....okay do worry a bit....

But don't stop joining here
[Image: unknown.png]
Thank you. Haha, I am a wee worried but seems there's toxicity in any online game. I'm glad there's good staff here to try and keep it under control at least. Ill def be coming here more often!  Heart Heart