Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've found a new love
Actually, loves. I'm addicted to Overwatch (ever heard of it?) and SWRP. I'm probably gonna play TTT this weekend tho. See ya there!
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
Been on a Dark Souls III binge my self :P.
Me and those Lothric Knights are friends now <3.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
What is Overwatch
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(05-03-2017, 05:18 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: What is Overwatch

Overwatch is the game @Christian can't play with the rest of the community
I want to get into console gaming more but I have an Xbox 360 so little support for that and a bunch of old games
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Overrated watch is only good for one thing and that one thing is the various fan created artwork of it on the internet.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(05-03-2017, 06:38 PM)City Wrote: I want to get into console gaming more but I have an Xbox 360 so little support for that and a bunch of old games

360 4 life
(05-03-2017, 05:12 PM)Player ID Error Wrote: Been on a Dark Souls III binge my self :P.

I don't Dark Souls. I'm planning on becoming a Soulie(?) some time in the future though. You could call me a Wannabe Darko (queue Lenny face).
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
(05-04-2017, 07:16 PM)tjs65 Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 05:12 PM)Player ID Error Wrote: Been on a Dark Souls III binge my self :P.

I don't Dark Souls. I'm planning on becoming a Soulie(?) some time in the future though. You could call me a Wannabe Darko (queue Lenny face).

Prepare for pain then. I gave up playing Dark Souls, couldn't even get through the first one. Mostly because I had dickhead griefs constantly joining me when I was trying to co-op with a friend and they'd kill both of us while we're trying to clear a level. Though idk if I should hop back into it or not now.
Congrats on starting to enjoy Overwatch , I just got back into it a few weeks ago to play the new event, after a break during which i spent most of my free time playing on this server.

Also I just started SW:TOR and it's pretty fun.
[Image: 300px-Heresy_vein-popping.png]