unban timbo
Ingame Name: timbo

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009338283

Who Banned You: I forgot

Reason For Ban: mic spam

Length of Ban: permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: free beer if you unban me

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): yes, no idea how to find those thread(s)

Other: I don't have the soundboard anymore
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24536277
Who Banned You: @"Kizzy"
Reason for ban: "Constant Mic Spam again/ Severe Ghosting. Clearly you didnt learn the first time."

I don't remember the ghosting part since I thought the ban was just for micspam. But assuming the ghosting issue has resolved, I'll give a neutral reply, assuming you are given a permanent gag now accessible to the admins. Not overly excited about the effort put in here, but also concerned about various harassment/flaming of staff whenever you were gagged for micspam. Your gameplay is fair enough, but this is more than micspam.

Ban history involves at least 11 past bans, 3 of which are RDM related and 8 of which are micspam related.

Again, neutral for now. I think he revealed his T buddies if memory served, though i'm not certain. But the issue of micspam can be resolved with pgag.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
-1 this joke request is as unfunny as constantly micspamming, get lost
-1 Not taken seriously, makes it seem like you don't have the best intentions when you come back Gl tho :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Ayo! I've taken the time to put all your bans in a nice single glance order so people don't have to search through your like 13 bans. You put very little effort into this unban and your history is much more than mic spam. If it was only mic spam I'd say you should come back and be P gagged but there's quite a bit in these bans so I think you've received enough chances and you should stay gone.  

Au Revoir! <3

Bans are right here
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Looks like you’re trying to keep your reputation of being an awful player alive through this ban appeal. Show a little effort man come on. It’s not hard to write a few sentences without a troll demeanor. -1
Just to be clear on his past bans, One of his bans for attempting to crash the server was stopping cars on 67th way. While this used to crash the server, it was determined this no longer does so, and thus that ban was invalidated.

Bumping

No. I recall you being a headache to deal with on the server because you had a blatant disregard for rules involving micspam. You were a pain in the ass. You were unbanned for it, then went right back to mic spamming. Pile on the lack of any meaningful effort in your unban request, and it sums up to a fat "no."

-1. Go away.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
We have agreed that with the low effort of the unban request you’ve shown you haven’t really reflected on why you’ve been banned. This appeal is DENIED and you may submit another on 2/23/22.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]