Permabanned?
(01-29-2022, 12:28 PM)KansasKlever Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 11:22 AM)Foxka Wrote: Hello sorry for the late response but I have a question for you.

Why did you continue to queue racist songs after I specifically told you not to when you asked me if you could? And then why lie about the reports being forgiven??

As of now -1 unban but maybe I can support a reduction of like a month or something
It was already queued and I realized I possibly messed up. That was to reduce inevitable damage. As for the slays I thought one of them was forgiven. It seems I was mistaken. You guys got to understand if someone makes a mistake it isn’t because they are just blatantly lying and trying to get out of something. I’ve played ttt a while. I know about logs and reports and that it’s impossible to lie and it’s foolish to try and get out of something when it’s all recorded. It’s human error. When you get reported you get the notification on the right hand side and I was getting quite a few but only counted two “decided not to forgive.” Along with the mods handling my report I couldn’t count it all. I didn’t lie in my official appeal because I wasn’t officially sure. When I told you that on discord I wasn’t 100%. I just said I thought one forgave so I got 3 slays instead of 2. Which is why I didn’t include it in my appeal. It was human error. I’m not trying to hoodwink anyone.
His point was why did you que the song even tho you asked him if it was ok and he told you not too thats what hes trying to touch up on not more so of the rdm's with that comment
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Well, I'm not gonna touch on the other behavior as his ban reason was originally for Mass RDM and he served his slays. If you do have any further problems though we will take action as needed.
You've been unbanned.