Permabanned?
Ingame Name: KansasKlever

STEAMID: Steam ID: 76561198275778093

Who Banned You: KaptainLes

Reason for Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: I got permabanned for one jihad as an inno because I thought it'd be funny. I served my 3 slays, played a couple games and a Mod comes on and permabans me in the middle of my t round. I've maybe been slayed for RDM like 3 or 4 times at most and none of them were blatant on purpose RDM. 

I have never been banned before
+1 for automatic unban, he served out his slays there's literally no reason for him to be banned a few rounds later. he's a common player that's not super problematic besides a warn for a bad queue, but I don't think that correlates with a ban for mass rdm.
+1 free my boy Kansas. Although Kansas is a shit state, that was the most ridiculous perma I've witnessed.
(01-28-2022, 08:21 PM)ᴍ73 #freekansas Wrote: +1 free my boy Kansas. Although Kansas is a shit state, that was the most ridiculous perma I've witnessed.
lmfao I'm not even from Kansas but I appreciate the support from all of you.
If your story holds true then yeah you can probably be unbanned, I would probably have let you serve the slays instead.

However, I'll defer a vote until @KaptainLes presents evidence, I suspect there may be something else here.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 for my homie Kansas, served their slays, maybe keep an eye out for people who aren't cool with being killed by innos.
+1 for unban

Changed to reduction to 1 week. Me promoting a full immediate unban would be pretty biased towards you because I don't mind you as a player.

FYI Trusted cant ban so that is the reason you served your slays, usually, the slays would be served after the unban. MASS with 3 unforgiven reports = Ban. Doesn't matter if he already served his slays or not (With the rules and guidelines as they currently stand)

I'm all for the non-permanent ban tho, Just don't do stupid shit fellow Korra user
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Yeah he served his slays, but it was still mass rdm. I think a temporary ban would be more fitting for the situation. It means he gets punished for something that would normally be an indefinite ban, but its still relatively temporary.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(01-28-2022, 09:04 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: +1 for unban

FYI Trusted cant ban so that is the reason you served your slays, usually, the slays would be served after the unban. MASS with 3 unforgiven reports = Ban. Doesn't matter if he already served his slays or not (With the rules and guidelines as they currently stand)

I'm all for the unban tho, Just don't do stupid shit fellow Korra user
Your input is much appreciated it. Won't happen again. Thank you fellow Korra user.
I'm fairly sure one of the 3 slays he sat out for was from a forgiven report, totally needs an unban +1