Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mute all player button while alive in game.
Howabout we get a button that mutes all other players while you are alive. It would be useful if you need to hear something like C4 or sound whoring in general. Another server i used to play on had it so lets get it onto this server.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Disable voice chat.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
That takes a lot more effort then just clicking a button on the score board or something and also prevents dead people from talking to you when you die untill you re enable voice chat.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
have you considered the fact that an alternative is to douse your pc in lighter fluid and burn down your house
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
Type voice_enable 0 in console
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(05-04-2017, 12:24 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: That takes a lot more effort then just clicking a button on the score board or something and also prevents dead people from talking to you when you die untill you re enable voice chat.
Then you can't do it, sorry
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Then make 2 binds that execute the commands:
"voice_enable 1"
"voice_enable 0"

Or, just stop being lazy.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Think of the problems though. If you get test or kosed and don't realize it, you can think the detective just RDMed you. Also if there's a KOS out on someone, you can miss that too.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(05-04-2017, 08:16 PM)tons4583 Wrote: Think of the problems though. If you get test or kosed and don't realize it, you can think the detective just RDMed you. Also if there's a KOS out on someone, you can miss that too.

It'd be his own fault.