Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Greetings
Just wanted to say hello, and voice my thanks to everyone who made me feel welcome on the TTT server today. I was pleasantly surprised, considering I usually get grief for being a Boomer who plays TTT.
I'll definitely make Dinkleberg's a favorite for playing TTT, and I play a lot. :)
The 58 year old legend!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Yessir its awesome too see That not just younger people play hope you enjoyed your stay and come back Welcome :D
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
thanks for joining! its always great to have a friendly face around here!
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
wholesome
hello, Welcome good sir
[Image: titan.gif]
Hi, Welcome! :D  I hope you have lots of fun and enjoy the community! Heart
Pure of Heart  Heart Dumb of Ass :P
you brought much joy to me, thank you for joining
Welcome, its always nice to see kindness being spread around and I see you've already made a good impact on people. Glad to have ya!
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
i will defend you from confirmed traitors on crummy cradle
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]