Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aye im coming back lmao (Shocker)
Ingame Name: Kizzy?

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52242441
Discord Tag: Kizzy#2815

Time Played: 564.3

When First Joined: Jun 26, 2020 8:54 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm EST but I'm available during the day and night.

Rank Desired: Trusted(Honestly should just get Admin or co-owner but i gotta start from here.)

Current Rank: Donor(Resigned)

What can you do to help the community: What I can do to help the community is prevent the amount of trolls that have been coming onto the server as of lately. Along with that help fill in gaps where no staff are on. (These probably won't change tbh)

Why you want to help the community: (My response isn't any different from my initial first post.) I want to help the community improve the experience for everyone that plays in this server. I think its stupid to deliberately ruin someones fun in a game they are trying to enjoy by themselves or with friends. (These probably won't change tbh)

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes.  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...ight=Kizzy

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes. Not sure if I should paste all my accepted apps but will edit later if anyone responds.

How did you find us?: Just browsing honestly.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: Now, I came to the conclusion to resign only for personal matter, seeing that I would have to find time to play was my main concern. I've been told oh go inactive its better than resigning. The whole reason was to be part of the main staff that gets on to help in-game. Due to shortage of students, most of my classes are postpone and I got a massive schedule re-work that works in my favor.
Should get your mod back, you know what you are doing +1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
should just ask dink (lol) to reinstate your mod
To head off other comments the decision was made to have them reapply for trusted back up, please gear your responses towards that.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I was told before by an admin that if you step down you can just apply for the position you left with, so you should be good to reapply for mod. +1 for trusted or for mod, whichever you decide, as you obviously know what you're doing
lol loser +1

(01-18-2022, 10:29 PM)Kizzy🌺 Wrote: Due to shortage of students, most of my classes are postpone and I got a massive schedule re-work that works in my favor.

i feel obligated to ask, does this mean you’ll feel like stepping down again, just later?
Even though Kizzy is applying for trusted, I don’t see any reason for him to not just get mod back. He hasn’t exactly gone anywhere to need to relearn staffing, plus if he gets mod he can ban me like he promised.
+1 for mod
(01-18-2022, 11:08 PM)HONG Wrote: lol loser +1

(01-18-2022, 10:29 PM)Kizzy? Wrote: Due to shortage of students, most of my classes are postpone and I got a massive schedule re-work that works in my favor.

i feel obligated to ask, does this mean you’ll feel like stepping down again, just later?
The more I think about it, It's likely I won't just due to the fact I genuinely like being on, certain situations don't allow me to do so. There was never a factor of like "Ugh I have to get on and do xyz." When I climb back to mod it's gonna be a permanent stay for a much better while.

(01-18-2022, 11:04 PM)euphoria Wrote: I was told before by an admin that if you step down you can just apply for the position you left with, so you should be good to reapply for mod. +1 for trusted or for mod, whichever you decide, as you obviously know what you're doing
As far as that goes, I was told to start from scratch which I do think its a bit redundant, but that is what majority ruled for the process. Though if my ban requests aren't being done in 24 hours of being posted. I will get angy >:)
This is something I will easily support. Your work as a Mod has been good. 

Although it hasn't been long since you resigned, going back through the ranks is probably a better idea anyway. Despite how others have skipped back into their positions in the past. 

Trusted Kizzy is a good start to hopefully building a better joy to be in server again. As long as you feel this is the right decision to go back into staffing so soon, I think it'll be beneficial to the staff team and server to welcome you back. 

+1 my dude.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 Bring back Kizzy :)
+rep
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...