Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aye im coming back lmao (Shocker)
I'm at a +1 but bro I swear to god we talked in game and you told me you were sick of having this feel like it was your job and that you HAD to get on. I told you to just get on whenever you want and you were just like eh.
+1 For whatever reason, resigning is always better than "Going inactive because there is no punishment for it", Unless you have a valid reason there should be no stay staff for no reason but to "Have the staff rank". So if a staff member resigns then they decide that they want to be staff again and they were good staff they should be allowed to come back again if they apply and are approved.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Thanks everyone for the feedback!
Starting back from the beginning is proper. Yes it hasn't been that long, yes you were a fantastic mod.
Advice;
Next time just go inactive. That's the cool thing nowadays.
I'm in full support of you coming back to staff IF SOMEONE SHUTS HIS ASS UP ON THE JOKES
+1 if you promise to ban me when you get Mod again like you promised.

I'll be waiting on your next staff apps to get the upgrades.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(01-23-2022, 01:01 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Starting back from the beginning is proper. Yes it hasn't been that long, yes you were a fantastic mod.
Advice;
Next time just go inactive. That's the cool thing nowadays.
I'm in full support of you coming back to staff IF SOMEONE SHUTS HIS ASS UP ON THE JOKES
Please respond if you can reach the cabinets.
(01-23-2022, 12:17 PM)Kizzy? Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 01:01 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I'm in full support of you coming back to staff IF SOMEONE SHUTS HIS ASS UP ON THE JOKES

MY MAN KIZZY WITH THE LETHAL JOKE, LET'S GOOOOOO. Too bad it'll fly over her head
(01-23-2022, 12:20 PM)Salty Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 12:17 PM)Kizzy? Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 01:01 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I'm in full support of you coming back to staff IF SOMEONE SHUTS HIS ASS UP ON THE JOKES

MY MAN KIZZY WITH THE LETHAL JOKE, LET'S GOOOOOO. Too bad it'll fly over her head
Damn that was cold.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Your application has been ACCEPTED! We look forward to having you back.