Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aye im coming back lmao (Shocker)
Easy +1.

Kizzy is an extremely strong minded individual who knows the rules of TTT and knows how to enforce them properly. Kizzy's also the funniest person "in the room" a lot of the time so it's a plus to get a staff member who can have fun. 

Kizzy's also really good at abusing his powers so let's give it back to him :)
kizzy good staff
+1
Get back on the team lol

+1, I wish you the best on this app Kizzy
Kizzy was one of the best mods I've ever worked with.
Trusted is a no brainer.
+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I can respect starting my scratch. I had mod reinstate once, but it was because dink took forever to get rid of it so I got pissed and still wanted to enjoy playing.

2nd time around i did it from scratch. Helps you relearn the ropes and better appreciate lower staff again. +1, you're capable.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
unless he wants to be trusted and not mod, the idea of making him reapply for trusted after literally less than a month when there have been several instances of people just unresigning is silly

just dm dink and go over the admins' heads if you want mod ty, going over their heads with stuff is fun (sarcasm)
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I asked dong to come back as admin, nicol never had his rank removed, Deadpool and scoovie  paid for tmod. Kizzy had none of those prerequisites therefore starts at trusted
(01-19-2022, 03:31 PM)bunniey Wrote: unless he wants to be trusted and not mod, the idea of making him reapply for trusted after literally less than a month when there have been several instances of people just unresigning is silly

just dm dink and go over the admins' heads if you want mod ty, going over their heads with stuff is fun (sarcasm)
Yeah that’ll go well I’m sure. While I’m a big advocate for pissing off the admins, idk if you have enough goodwill built up to make up for it rn. 

Ngl this unresign idea has been wildly inconsistent, with it being that known that no one unresigns unless after c. However when you keep in mind that admin is a different animal where dink approves that level and scoovie/Deadpool paid for tmod other resigns really shouldn’t be happening. I know that there’s the obvious answer of “don’t resign” because inactivity has 0 repercussions but if you take the time to resign you really should expect to stick to that for a time. Idk. Unresigning of staffing server ranks turns into playing favorites real quick. Either way the decision was made to have them reapply for trusted so..

+1 for trusted does seem to be a good vote overall

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
So, I'm going to say this again. My reason for resigning was due to the fact of me going back to school and work schedule. I just got a re-work to my schedule that lets me be done earlier in the day, as far as school goes.. I'm doing very minimal classes due to a lack of students. I have no reason to resign now since I can actually be active.
I am not technically active but +1 Was a great will be a great trusted