Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When food goes ballistic
Offender's Name & Steam ID: TacoButts(STEAM_0:0:77327191), Meatball7576(STEAM_0:1:632627781)  Ballistic_Knight(STEAM_0:0:486702476)

Potential Witnesses: [teal]ViolitheThePhantomFemdogX3, T.TV/shakerpanda6408,  

Reason to Ban: ghosting

Proof: When food goes ballistic - YouTube

Other: Meatball and Taco were on the opposite team as Knight the entire time.  The round before the one shown, I warned them of ghosting and that I would kick them if they continued.  But as you can see, they didn't learn.   I know I should've gotten more, but I'm not all there due to school and work.

Here is the proof of friendship.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
I do not feel like this is enough to uphold a ban. It's a sus kill and he receives directions it would appear for the second kill but it would be better with more evidence. Which one of his friends is relaying comms? Does he go to props immediately when a certain friend dies or are both doing it? If it was two friends, maybe but without more evidence it can't be determined and if they were to come for an unban this wouldn't stick.

I'm also wondering why you're warning ghosters when third party ghosting is a ban the first offense. It's better to just get evidence and ban accordingly rather than warn them. They know what they're doing.

Will be closing this for now and putting it in the watch list under their ID's in case they come back in the future. So that it may be used with more evidence.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]