Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have Your Input on the Staff Guidelines
(01-25-2022, 10:38 PM)bunniey Wrote: it is never on the innos to not delay, that is solely on the ts

100% of the time, if that's an issue, a combination of a radar and c4 will work
100 % of the time that that has become an issue for me, I didn't have the credits for a C4 (and the only reason the radar isn't an issue is because I buy it first)
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
100% of the time as long as traitors are activly trying to find the innos, its not delay.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Ok, so far the things to work on are those grammar suggestions, rework the targeting section, define Minge better and clear up what is punishment for delaying and who it affects.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I like this :)
+rep
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Heya Les, finally had a chance to sit down and sort through the weeds here.
Some of my suggestions are a bit more controversial, i'll mark those with an asterisk (*).

Overall, we should check to make sure that:
1. Every rule on MOTD has an affiliated punishment in the guidelines
2. Every guideline/punishment has an affiliated rule in the MOTD
This may be the case already, I'm not sure.

RDM x3 or More:
  • No slays should be issued for justified kills, this is only if none of the kills are justified.
  • Add Mass RDM to the left column in parenthesis
  • Clarify that Attempted Mass RDM and Mass RDM count in terms of the slays added (so Killing 2 and doing 45 dmg to a 3rd is bannable under mass RDM)
  • If someone who committs Mass RDM offers to serve all of their slays without leaving, they should be given the opportunity to do so.*
  • If they leave without serving every one of their Mass RDM slays, then a full Mass RDM ban is issued regardless of # of slays remaining*
  • Punishment: Consider something other than a permanent ban. Several months or years? yes. But permanent doesn't factor in someone's ability to change. I suggest 2 years*

AFK RDM:

• Change this rule such that being AFK by an unid'd body is KOSable, thus AFK's can be RDM'd for standing AFK near an unid'd body. If you are AFK then you are liable for what is placed about/around you.*
  • Clarify here why it is important to report on a victim's behalf (messing with the AFK's prevents the game's auto spec from working)
  • Remove reference to manhacks #RIP
T on T RDM:
  • Remove accidental crossfire. Accidental crossfire is not RDM at all, so why should it be for T's?
  • I do like lowering the accidental killings via holy/incen/jihad to 1 slay, and blatantely killing t's 2. 
Consistent RDM:
  • I'd argue we should remove discretion and give a guideline. I generally use 5+ rdm's across two maps, usually hard to get to this because of the amount of slays said individual serves.
  • Punishment again should be changed if Mass RDM is changed, I think 2 years is appropriate*
  • Perhaps add Constant RDM to left column since the two terms are used interchangebly

False Reporting/Lying in Reports:
  • Clarify what verbal warning is - if the lying player is getting slain I usually add the warning to slay message. Otherwise a PM should be good, but you shouldn't need to have a working mic to warn.
  • Remove the part about "open a chat" - that system is broken and causes misery for all
Metagaming:
  • Remove manhacks reference. If you want a current reference, add a note about Jesse using Shurikens or The Bland Banana buying an awp and firing it 0.423 seconds in the round
  • Ok, lets be frank - isn't Metagaming only an issue whenever actual KOS/Susses are called? If I see a 10 minute C4 in the open I know Gamer/DolphinJazz is a T, but I won't act on it until I otherwise see evidence to kill him. We should instead treat Metagaming as RDM whenver it happens, in my opinion, as it should fall under a false KOS*
Micspam:
  • Add annoying voice changers (non-annoying ones aren't a big deal) and earrape in the mic to micspam
Gag/Mute evasion
  • Clarify whether this applies to legitimate donor gags/mutes, or just staff ones
Hacking:
  • Just add scripting on there too so that it is clear
  • Also add our policy regarding auto clickers and macro usage, as this is often fickle/unclear
Derogatory Language:
  • Clarify exact policy as to the n-word soft-a. My understanding is that it is not allowed but is heavily tolerated.
  • I'd break pedo jokes out in its own table since it has a separate punishment policy
Exploits:
  • Add separate punishment line with regards to actions that could or do crash the server. E.G. richland
Donor Abuse:
  • Donor abuse thread should be made at offense 2 IMO. Offense 3 should be another thread (for demotion) and a week ban.
3 English Characters in names:
  • 3 verbal warnings is too time consuming. Make it 2 verbal warnings via DM, if staff want to warn more they can use discretion to do so.
  • Indicate if they don't respond whatsoever to a verbal warning then they should be kicked in between rounds, BEFORE the next round begins

Useful Commands:

• Trusteds may have access to getcommandt able now.
  • Trusted Friends command is !friends
  • Moderator also has !tp <user>
Les, overall fantastic work on this. I'm glad it is finally being updated.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I agree that a permanent ban for mass RDM is way too much.
Closing this out tomorrow (24hrs from the time of this message), Thank you for all of your suggestions/fixes so far. If you have any further inputs, suggestions or fixes please get them in.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Could there be a more granular approach to hacking? Currently macros are considered hacking and hacking is a permanent ban, but I feel like you shouldn't be permanently banned for using a logitech macro to bunnyhop, for example.
we should add some sort of rule with prop killing or include how swinging a prop at someone is t baiting or something, i had something else too but i forgot and i'll add it later
(01-28-2022, 07:42 PM)euphoria Wrote: we should add some sort of rule with prop killing or include how swinging a prop at someone is t baiting or something, i had something else too but i forgot and i'll add it later

There already is sir
[Image: b_560x95.png]